1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Tyson Or Lewis?

Discussion in 'General' started by jackybrothas, Jun 6, 2002.

1. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

in the upcoming fight who do you think will win? i heard mike's been training really hard but i think lenox will whoop tyson.

2. PlugAndChug

PlugAndChug Well-Known Member

Personally, I want Lewis to win over the madman. On paper, Lewis has the advantage I think, reach, height, weight ( I think), but Tyson has that one punch where he can knock people out senseless. Hopefully it will be a great fight, or I rather it to be a 12 round draw. It's 1200-1 odds in Vegas. =D

3. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

My money is on the police and security. Security in Three!!

4. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Weigh in today.

Lewis 249 lbs.

Tyson 234 lbs.

I just hope Tyson doesn't cope out like he did in the last Holyfield fight (munch) /versus/images/icons/mad.gif

5. Mike90210

Mike90210 Well-Known Member

Iron Mike all the way for me. Hope he doesnt go crazy or anything.

6. HakuJin

HakuJin New Member

Iron mike will destroy!!!!!
    He is unstable and has that haymaker.........
    My money is on Tyson.

7. Murasame

Murasame Well-Known Member

Cop out??
    Lewis(yesterday): "Holyfield brings an extra facet to the game, a head butt."
    "he had a reason to bite Holyfield"
    "I do not expect Tyson to [bite] me"
    Enough said.

8. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

tyson will anihilate lewis, and send him to the next dimension

9. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

Tyson will overpower Lewis and chop his ass down to size like he has done in previous fights where he was the smaller fighter. Well, I hope I don't eat my words.

P.S. - Tyson is gonna eat his children.

10. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Eating your words, eh?
    Holy crap...Lewis kicked the living shit out of tyson.

11. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

Tyson depended on his power. Lewis used reach and strategy to adapt to Tyson's style.

12. death_raven

i couldn't believe it, i guess lewis was more prepared than i thought.

13. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Well I was hoping to eat my words that Lewis was gonna win, but I knew it. I mean come on, it wasn't really a fair match up. When was the last time Tyson fought anyone let alone with the height and reach disadvantage?

14. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

Hey, at least Tyson didn't bite anything off Lewis, he was surprisingly gracious in defeat.

15. death_raven

wow, lewis gave a lot of crunching blows at tyson, he did a great job, although i really thought tyson would win.

16. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Lol. He was probably sedated.

17. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

Do u guys think tyson sucks for losing? [no offense]

18. death_raven

not really, i think he just underestimated lewis so much, that he didn't see what was coming. /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

19. cooks94

cooks94 Well-Known Member

Tyson got whomped bad by lewis. it looked like tyson wanted a beating he just stood there and took the jabs.

20. Murasame

Murasame Well-Known Member

Tyson was horribly unprepared...he'd only been given 5 nobodies across 5 years before going right to the champion. Maybe now people will respect FACTS again....it's amazing how they're ignored when it comes to Tyson. He must have such a charm.
    (I did pick Lewis. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif )

Tyson stopped throwing punches because he was getting tatooed for it. I always thought Lewis hits as hard as Tyson(jab for jab, right for right)...Tyson basically felt some Tyson power. Still, it was amazing how long he lasted. Towards the end, Lewis just let down his guard to throw BOMB after BOMB....heh, I think it's fitting that it it took so much punishment to finally finish Tyson for good. (I don't think he should risk facing any of the other top heavyweights either.)