1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

UGC VF5FS Sabaki Sunday [SEPT 20] SoCal

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by ExzetyXat1, May 5, 2014.

1. DurViener

DurViener Well-Known Member

Hey, you found us!

I'm the one that was trying to get the DOA guys to come meet at UGC when we were having our local thing. Unfortunately, it hasn't been working out too well lately.

That would be awesome if we could run both games on the same day. It's a month and a half from now, so I hope people can find some time to get down there and play.

SoulTruth2013 and boobiebombs like this.
  2. boobiebombs

boobiebombs Active Member

PSN:
    supersonicprime
    Yeah, dude. Already getting a lot of support from the DOA community. Get some VF love in there as well and it'd be perfect.

3. SoulTruth2013

SoulTruth2013 Well-Known Member

A dual event for DOA5 and VF5FS will be perfect. I think I have a proposal. What if we have these two game events on the same day? Like a mashup and we can call it UGC Presents: Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown & Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate. Featuring SoulTruth2013 and boobiebombs.

That can be a huge event. I can talk to Roy around this week and can make that happen. I think that is a great idea.

4. boobiebombs

PSN:
    supersonicprime
    To be fair, at this point I've already reserved the day, invested money, commissioned art & video work, organized and planned a DOA event for the day. I'm already public with the name of the event and have made promises to the DOA community about how it'll be run. It wouldn't be cool to suddenly change that entirely.

However, that doesn't mean there can't be some cooperation. I love VF and I'd be more than happy to give you guys a ton of love on stream and if time permits get some VF content on stream as a guest thing. That way we can use it as a springboard for a future dual event.

SoulTruth2013 likes this.
  5. SoulTruth2013

Ok. Cause I already talked to Roy and he said the same thing and he said that VF can be a side event and the games had to be streamed one at a time.

6. boobiebombs

PSN:
    supersonicprime
    Cool, man. Make that VF side event legit! I want to get more networking between our communities.

7. SoulTruth2013

Sure! No problem. I will get to work on it and will let you know when it is done.

8. SoulTruth2013

What's up guys! This is Soultruth2013 and I am planning the August event. Now I know that the past two events was a bust so for this one, who will actually come? If interested let me know and I will get back to you for more information to give you. What date in August will you guys come out? Like what Saturday should the event take place?

9. boobiebombs

PSN:
    supersonicprime
    Summer Jam 8 is the last weekend of August, so that might be a bad time. Otherwise, I'd be happy to come learn a thing or two from you VF guys any time.

10. SoulTruth2013

Ok. I will take note on that.

11. SoulTruth2013

12. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    gimme a date and I'll see, Its random when i get saturdays off, plus I still dont have a car

Kamais_Ookin and SoulTruth2013 like this.
  13. SoulTruth2013

I will have to wait for Plague and see if he wants to come. That way, he can pick you up. But as for the date, I am currently discussing with everyone else. Will let you know very soon.

14. SoulTruth2013

15. SoulTruth2013

16. DurViener

DurViener Well-Known Member

17. SoulTruth2013

18. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN: