1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

UK crew ~

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by BK__, Apr 26, 2008.

1. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

old-timers, new-timers, what's up.

it's been a long time now, but im back in london tomorrow, lets hook up and get the ball rolling.

seriously.

2. Franz

Franz Well-Known Member

Why not?

I'm a bad Akira player with no joystick skills, who misses the days were SPoD was 100 points of damage and reversals were 50.
    I might become a decent Pai player soonish.

3. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

<s>You talking about meeting up in London to play or over xbox live?</s>

I guess you're talking about meeting in London to play, I didn't notice which sub forum this thread was in haha.

Anyways, i'd be happy to come down if you guyz can sort anything out. I'd need to know the date in advance though cause i'd have to get the train there and and maybe sort out a hotel to stay in.

4. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    There really isn't a place to play at the moment. Troc is still too expensive... :S

5. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

I think some of the new breed players over at neo empire are trying to organise some kind of regular rb/session thing,
    welcome back Bk btw! ^-^! Knee says Hi /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

6. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

hey man, how have ya been?? hope ya'll improved 30x higher, i hope i can find out soon enough anyway /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif -- the rb sounds good, when can it be done?

somebody should really slap those Troc owners, because VF dont make enough money in UK to be 1 pound per credit. well, i guess i have a bedroom, but it's not incredably big.. and i have a really small box TV,~~

howz about tony Yuukun's place, LOL~ ah man that was so expensive to travel too last time.

keep playin~

seriously tho, i think it's time we all got back in the game fer real!

7. louis

louis New Member

hey man I find u lol

8. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

haha louis, tight sessions in china, you should visit UK when ur done with japan :p

UK men! ~ im gonna be in troc tomorrow evening just to hang around and check out tekken6. so.. see you down there if ur comming~!

it's also my birthday tmr(d'oh!), so im gonna be dishing out birthday beats (haha).. laterz

9. sekaijin

sekaijin Well-Known Member

PSN:
    so__it__goes
    XBL:
    sekaijin usa
    hello all,

i haven't had the chance to meet too many people in the UK scene but that doesn't meet i wouldn't like to!

i will be in london the middle of july for an interview, and will use the opportunity to take a 2-week holiday in europe (it will not be presented in this way to my current employer).

if anyone is down to meet up and play i'd love to, as i won't have access to an xbox or anything to play on Live.

10. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

Hey sekaijin,
    Vf is hardly ever played here offline now, would be nice to play you again /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
    I think BK wanted to bring his 360 down to troc for a few games (since the arcade machine is £1 a credit) maybe we can arrange this for the day your coming down and get some of the uk bums to turn up for a few hours?

11. mattfabb

mattfabb Well-Known Member

Hi Guys
    I would love to come down to London to play some VF. Let's do it!

12. CriticalKing

CriticalKing New Member

come to troc we can get som games in or we can just play on xbox live
    vf5 is the first virtua fighter i have played and iam loving it!!! add my gamertag for some games Critical King

13. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

sekaijin, that would be an honor, man¬

im not sure about the rest of UK, but i train like mad then i get free time¬¬ bring ur A-game, coz im gonna bring mine /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

also, to cheifgutti, he's comming to london around the same time, we need to get a venue event somwhere, that would be awesome.

14. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    Is this going to happen?

Give me a date and destination and I'll be there.

15. RORY

RORY Well-Known Member

XBL:
    RORORORORORO
    Ok guys http://www.consolelounge.co.uk/index.php

This place would be happy to host a VF gathering so if I knew the date Sekaijin and Cheif Gutti were comming down and were up for some games I could book a day.

16. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Try messaging BK or someone see if you can arrange the date, if I get enough notice so I can arrange transport and sleeping i'll definitely be able to make it.

17. ZeroEx

ZeroEx Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zeextremekid
    XBL:
    Zeextremekid
    If I get a date, I'm up for it.

18. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    Likewise.

19. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

it's really down to the guys that are comming so that we can get a day for them. seeing as it's mainly for them :p

once we know their plans then a date shud be no probs.

20. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

hey HOWL¬ how's it goin¬ yeah sekaijin Pmed me and said :

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    best dates would be 9, 10, 15.
    </div></div>

last time i spoke to gutti, he said somewhere around the 15th too, so there's a guildeline for u. if you could check the venue availability for these days that would be sweet.

let us know the expense and we can work something out.

also, how many people can bring an xbox, and how many TVs are available.

cheerz dude