1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

UK crew ~

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by BK__, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

I'll try and pop down there later in the week if I get the time and ask.
    To be honest there is no reason why you guys shouldn't organise another session for a later date and location more accommodating for everyone else.

2. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

it's totally doable.

i suppose since sekaijin will be here for a shorter amount of time, we can get the croydon venue for him and whoever can turn up for some games.

gutti will be here for longer, so you can get the LAN place sorted for a more convenient time and location for everybody else.

or, get the lan place sorted for both?

whichever is totally completely fine by me, so lets do it!

P.S we need the pay schedule sorted too. is it going to be paid by an entrance fee, or by the organizers throwing some cash in.

3. ChiefGutti

ChiefGutti Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ChiefGutti
    XBL:
    ChiefGuttiWolf
    Alright! Just bought me some tickets to London, baby!

I'll be arriving during the evening on the 14th so that I can be available to game with Mr. David and the UK Crew on the 15th. I will be in London for a week, leaving home on the 21st in the morning.

Going to ring Mr. David tomorrow so I can tell him my travel itinerary.

Anyhow, looking mighty forward to meeting Ollie and Jide again! Finally I will be able to get to know BK as he has been among the players we've heard the most about here in Scandinavia, hehe.

I have 3 copies of VF5 and can bring them all if needed. Only have one stick though, but might try to modify another one if I get the time.

See you guys soon though! Can't wait!

4. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

awesome, now to sort out the venue once and for all!

didnt know i had a rep either tbh :p - ill sign autographs on all 3(!?!) of ur CDs, ¬

haha, just kiddin, we all play for fun -- i hope there will be some super tight matches recorded /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

damn all we're missing is ryan showing up at the last minute with some kagayness, lol.

cheers for getting ur asses down here!, hope next time it's raider and netrom also¬

peace.

5. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

1.HOWL
    2.Mc Mystery
    3.BlackDragon37
    4.BK_
    5.ZeroEx
    6.Jide
    7.Optimus
    8.Sekaijin
    9.Gutti
    10.Shin Shikamaru
    11.mattfabb

aaand counting¬

6. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    I'm really dissapointed I'm going to be missing this.

7. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

what's the problem¬¬ mabye we can still arrange another small session later if possible¬

8. Ricochet

Ricochet Member

Add me! lol

9. Seidon

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    Yeah, they're sexist.

If you can convince people to have another get together at a later date then I will attend.

I've been hunting down offline play like Gary Glitter hunting down a nursery. But I never seem to yeild any results and then when something does happen it's while I'm at work.

Frustrating, but I can deal with it.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  10. BlackDragon37

BlackDragon37 Well-Known Member

lmao

11. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

oops, LOL¬!! sorry, my bad.

1.HOWL
    2.Mc Mystery
    3.BlackDragon37
    4.BK_
    5.ZeroEx
    6.Jide
    7.Optimus
    8.Sekaijin
    9.Gutti
    10.Shin Shikamaru
    11.mattfabb
    12.ricochet

seidon, if this goes well, there should be more to come. cant you book a day off work? or join after work?¬ the session should finish pretty late-ish. that's assuming your in london, which you mite not be.

12. Seidon

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    I'm in Glasgow and I work nightshift.

13. MP

MP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    MonkeypunchVF
    can anyone post the full details? Time, Date, Any costs etc? would be appreciated.

might consider joining you guys if im feeling confident /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

14. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

ok, i notifyed the organizers. we are just waiting to hear about this LAN place near the London Trocadero, and we'll post the stuff asap.

it's abit short notice i know...

join for fun, you'll learn loads trust me.

15. MP

MP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    MonkeypunchVF
    sounds good, i could attend both. i can easily get into london and i live relatively close to the place in croydon.
    i think its bout time i played out of quest mode hahah.

if its ok and not to late, i'd like to count myself in /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

16. ironpalm

ironpalm Member

count me in to, i need to learn the ways of vf5 /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

17. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

1.HOWL
    2.Mc Mystery
    3.BlackDragon37
    4.BK_
    5.ZeroEx
    6.Jide
    7.Optimus
    8.Sekaijin
    9.Gutti
    10.Shin Shikamaru
    11.mattfabb
    12.ricochet
    13.monkeypunch
    14.ironpalm

hey how's it goin yinka, long time no see, ¬ ¬

18. RORY

RORY Well-Known Member

XBL:
    RORORORORORO
    Guys if we wanted to book the whole day(11am - 8pm) then its
    £15 per person *hides*

otherwise it would be over £200 for the booking, and that wouldnt be the whole day.

The way I figure it is if we were to go to an arcade for a whole day we probably would spend around £15 anyway.

I havent booked it yet coz I wanted to let you guys know the price, if its cool then lemme know and the place is ours for July 15th

also they are flexible with the times, so like if we wanted to stay till 9pm thats cool.

19. mattfabb

mattfabb Well-Known Member

Howl 15 quids is ok with me, no problem whatsoever. I have booked the coach already, I'll be in London at 11, going back at 730.

20. BlackDragon37

BlackDragon37 Well-Known Member

£15 is nothing, really.