1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

UK crew ~

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by BK__, Apr 26, 2008.

1. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    I've created a facebook group called Virtua Fighter UK. I can be used for general UK VF chat, sharing vids and posting up about UK events. All that good stuff. Any events can also be posted there to go on peoples facebook calendars. UK folk, visitors or people just interested, please feel free to sign up.

In London we would like to run biweekly midweek sessions at the Heart of Gaming. First will be WEDNESDAY 14th of August. These are just casuals so come down and play, chat and get to know people.

We'll also try to plan something on weekends as midweek not possible for everyone. Hope to see everyone i met up with at Sega Cup again soon one way or another.

2. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

I'll try to make it down this Wednesday if I can. What time do you start there?

3. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    i'll be coming straight from work, so expect to get there about 6pm-6:15pm

4. igniz13

igniz13 Member

PSN:
    igniz13
    When's the next session? I'm gonna try to make it down either this week coming or the week after, but I'll need to know when the next time everyone will be going so I don't miss out.

When I do make it down, bare in mind I don't think I've played in a year now so I'm going to be rusty. In theory, I play Eileen/Vanessa/Aoi

5. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RoseOfMay
    XBL:
    ReturnToPlanetX
    Next session is this Wednesday.