1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

UK: Hido Kojima signing tomorrow @ HMV London

Discussion in 'General' started by RandomHajile, Mar 8, 2005.

1. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

UK: Hido Kojima signing tomorrow @ HMV London

whos going???

i should as i want my snatcher signed:)

and should tell him the 1st person targeting is still crap!

2. YuuKun

YuuKun Well-Known Member

hey, do you know what time hideo kojima will be at HMV? I'll bring my japanese version of MGS:Integral. /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif still my favourite.

3. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

Play mgs3 Tony it's really good ^_^..
    Yeah I'll be there tomorrow, it's supposed to start at 5 but there will most prob be lots of Hideo fans there so I'm gonna pass by at around 2p.m see how the queues are.
    Random the fps in Metal Gear is easy your just lame /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif , yeah get your snatcher signed then you can sell it to me for a tenner! /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. KS_Vanessa

KS_Vanessa Well-Known Member

which hmv in london is it? the one near piccadilly circus? i mite give this a go but last time i tried to get something signed by that bastard it failed. he was only at playstation experience 2003 for like 8 mins, leaving the 200+ cue to get some pop idol reject to sign their copies of whatever they thought they could flog off as 'hideo' signed merchandise.

5. RandomHajile

its the big one of corse, the one where the ghetto'utes ran sacked when destenys child was there, ahah!

ie the one with the games upstairs.

ima try to get down there tomorrow, i was thinking of getting my integral signed aswell! i would of gotten policenauts signed but ryan still has it!!!

see'yall tomorrow

6. YuuKun

YuuKun Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    it's supposed to start at 5

[/ QUOTE ]

damn it, i'll be at work during 5pm and by the time i've finish at 6.30 the show might be the end. although i forgot my bloody MGS:integral game for a sig. arhh....i might still come over and take a look after work, if not i'll kick your butt on friday night. /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

7. KTallguy

KTallguy Well-Known Member

Policenauts???

Can someone tell me how that game is... ? I'm looking for it because I just beat Snatcher the other day and I'm craving for some Kojima stuff...

8. RandomHajile

as long as u can read jap its kool

jonosan ingrame is a joker, x amount of times he has a unlit cig in his mouth

this is the reason it didnt come out in the west on ps1!!!!

damn sony