1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

UK/Ireland Crew - Anyone interested in forming one?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Junsuina Chikara, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Junsuina Chikara

Junsuina Chikara Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Jun_Chikara
    XBL:
    LeprekaunTM
    Hey folks. Been thinking a while about how to get some offline sessions going so was thinking of forming a UK/Ireland crew. I'll try to see about some interest from Neo-Empire which a lot of UK players frequent, as well as gathering local talent from my local scene for me on Boards (Ireland). So what do people think? Already have some names for the crew ;) but the main idea is to try and host casual events between the UK and Ireland and hopefully, tournaments as well. So what do you UK/Ireland guys say? Let's kick some life in some offline VF in our region!?