1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

UK Players: UMSD version2.0 Tournament

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by LM_Akira, Aug 8, 2004.

1. KS_Vanessa

KS_Vanessa Well-Known Member

just posting to say I GOT THE 500TH POST!!!! WOOOOOT!!!!! /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. Prince_Hatim

Prince_Hatim Well-Known Member

Omegared, there is space and Jason isn't coming so you can take his place. I'm going to add you to the list. So far it's looking like £25. Looking good!

Anyway...Minibus update:

My 2 spaces
    King Souther
    Optimus
    Ryan
    Random
    Jun
    Jide
    Gerald (VO)
    Stalwart (Horny Samurai)
    Akairyu Medion
    JerichoMPM
    Omegared

Now guys..... I need to know are all of the people mentioned in the list DEFINITELY coming? If you guys are having second thoughts (crazy!) I need to know. But the turn it is really good so far and it should turn out to be bare jokes.

Sorry I couldn't make it to Troc on Friday, Ryan kindly offered to collect the cash. I hope he hasn't spent it!

Sooooo..... ONLY *2* spaces left in the Ayyyy team Van. I'm going to check out the layout of the minibus because I want Exclusive rights to the front row for just my wife and I. My guess is that it's 3 seats up front, driver plus 2 passengers. Maybe then that means there'll be only ONE seat left!!!!

So who's having the last seat????

3. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm definitely definite /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif , I was gonna give ryan half the amount today, cause I didn't have the full amount on me (cash point too far away) I'll definitely pass it to you next week, sorry for being long.

4. KS_Vanessa

definatly definite dynamite devastating dave (the turntable slave)! in other words, yea im definitive........./versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

already gave money to ryan. possible we could have sum info on leaving times and where to meet for extraction?

5. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Prince_Hatim said:
    So who's having the last seat????

[/ QUOTE ]

i say we should sponsor Colombo Jacky:)

ohh and im def coming for sure:)

6. vosor1

vosor1 Well-Known Member

hey all.....
    To prince,im definetly in, and random,thats a great idea

7. Prince_Hatim

Thanks to Akairyu Medion and King Souther for paying. The rest of you who have said they're definite, thanks to you too.

I'm thinking about all of us meeting at a station which is borderline zone 2/3 which will be good for everyone. No need to pay extra for going into another zone.

WIllesden Green Station, Jubilee Line.
    19:00 Friday 24th September.

How's that for everyone?

8. KS_Vanessa

puuuurrrfect

9. Sham

Sham Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    There are currently no spaces available in the tourney.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean I may not be able to play in the tourney?

If so I have to cancel my seat. Theres not much point going if your not in the main event.

10. RandomHajile

im sure he can Put you in group A as they only have 5 mans, Nakura isnt definate while you said u are so he/she can get bumped:)

11. Prince_Hatim

Jason said he isn't coming so you can take his place. I reckon however many people attend the tournament can go ahead and enter still. I'm sure we could just add an extra group or something.

12. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

just to tell everyone that my friend's internet is messed up as the moment, so i am having to use it at school, problem being that i only have about 30mins a week spare at school, so if anyone wants me for anything, be patient.
    as for 50%, does this include Ryan Hart?
    i think 5% is more realistic!

Pinking, if you want to meet us at Leeds again, then it is fine by us, i don't have my ticket yet, i will probably just buy it on the 25th when we get there. i reckon we will be getting on a train to manchester at about 9 O'clock, but this is not certain. i think Andy can get on the net at work, so you might want to get in touch with him to arrange it.

13. SlimTYME

SlimTYME Well-Known Member

Omega Red, You'll definetley be able to play in the tournie, Nakura is 99.999& NOT coming, so you'll be alright.

I was playing LM yesterday, and his Akira is sick, he was raping the living shit outta me at times.

We are actually thinking of having the tournie in the room OPPOSITE of the one we held in Febuary (for all the people who came to the last one), it was the room with the coke machine's and the pool table in. This is because the other room is being inhabiated by yuppie student's (although some of the female's caught my eye! /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif, so it ain't all bad). LM has two extension 4plug socket's, we will be able to set up the TV's/PS2's on a table that the table football is resting on.

TEKKEN PLAYERS COMING TO MANCHESTER

Oh, and for all the tekken player's that might be reading, the Trafford Centre in Manchester has Tekken 5 on Test! /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif Although it's 1 quid a credit, the robbing mo'fo's and yes, Kazuya is EVIL in it, his Godfist launches on normal hit and is electric. Plus he has an unbreakable gut punch on CH! The juggling is much more Tag like, I got 3 GodFfist's! Chamone! Oh and the stick's on Tekken 5 are the 'Cone Stick's' /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

14. Steptoe_Akira

Steptoe_Akira Well-Known Member

Re: Tekken 5

Tell me this isn't some kind of wind up.

15. Steptoe_Akira

Steptoe_Akira Well-Known Member

OK, change of plan, I will be in machester as of tonight. Ade, I'll be staying at my sisters, so i can't phone you, do you want to play some t5 after work?

16. DaPrince

DaPrince Member

Go to tekkenzaibatsu.com to talk about this filth please.

17. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide

This is not a VF-only forum in case you didn´t notice...

18. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

why post in a thread that dosn't concern you, unless your coming to the torni, how do you know the context of what prince was saying, sarcasm etc, sorry but for some reason that comment annoyed me no ill will intended you busy body! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

19. Onny

Onny Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Neonomide said:
    This is not a VF-only forum in case you didn´t notice...

[/ QUOTE ]
    of course it is!
    but anyway, arrangements to meet in the north should be kept to the north thread and not the USMD thread, no..? /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

20. RandomHajile

wow, actually looking forward to playing tekken5:)

i heard that they made kazuyas god fist like tags again:)

as its on test, is this a namco arcade or summing?