1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

UK Players: UMSD version2.0 Tournament

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by LM_Akira, Aug 8, 2004.

1. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

I'm sure you'll be ok to come (sham?), as it won't be alot of people, you can take my route home as well.
    Stepney Green station at 6 innit, phone me when you get there or I'll phone you /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Btw: it's sham not shang, shang's another kettle of fish /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2. Cupcake_Desu

Cupcake_Desu Well-Known Member

give me your number, wont be there to a lil later

3. Crazy_Galaxy

check your pm /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. SlimTYME

SlimTYME Well-Known Member

Right, my FINAL post before the Manchester meet of Mayhem, Only the strongest will survive!

Hope everyone makes it here ok and me and Chris (LM) will see you on Friday or Saturday!

I know I am, I said I am, I'm VF till I die!

5. Akairyu_Medion

Akairyu_Medion Well-Known Member

Optimus you misread me. I wasn't talking about a practise session. I was asking if anyone wants to meet and hang out until it's time for the minibus journey.

6. KS_Vanessa

KS_Vanessa Well-Known Member

hey LM, could i have the address of the place we playing at? this is just cuz my parents house rule is 'i dont care where u go, just give me an address...'

so just in case i get off in the dark woods of manchester eaten by zombies....theyll have an idea where to find me......( a half truth i guess....)

anyway, dont worry, no body cept me from my families comming!!! haha (im soo pathetic....)

thanks in advance.....

7. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

Yeah no worries, it's...

Langdale Hall
    Upper park Road
    Manchester
    M14 5RJ

It's just past a Mosque and round the corner from Wimslow Park and Oxford Road. When you get here you'll know it's the right place as it looks just like the res mansion from the first game. Oh and when you walk thru the front doors for the first time you HAVE to say "There are only 3 Stars members left now....." LMAO

Well, just had 4 hours sleep after partying the night away and now I have uni stuff to sort out...so by the time the london guys meet me and Ade, I may be looking a little worse for wear LOL.

From what I've heard we may have a little "situation" with players and groups but I'll sort that out when peeps have arrived.

This could be the last time I could post so once again good luck to everyone and I'll see you all soon.

8. pinking

pinking Well-Known Member

Re: The tournie

Hi all!
    Just have a final request. I have the originial VF4 evo stick (blue one) but the buttons stop working at times /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif. Can anyone do anything about it? The stick is absolutely fine! So it hurts to trow it away! I'll bring it on Saturday so if anyone can fix it, I would be very much appreciated.
    Cheers!

PS. EV2 I'll meet you guys at Leeds about 8amish.

9. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Chris, if you happen to read this in time, can you put up a final post with the groups AS THEY STAND. i know that there might have to be some alterations, but if we all have an idea of what the groups look like, we (or at least I) can get some practice in!
    thanks.

10. Tsuujin

Tsuujin Well-Known Member

Hi Pinking, sounds like it just needs resoldering. I just fixed someone else's joystick with a similar problem. Bring it on Saturday and I'll see what I can do.

Ryan

11. pinking

pinking Well-Known Member

Many thanks Ryan! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. KS_Vanessa

KS_Vanessa Well-Known Member

looking forward to 2moro. hope to see y'all at willesden green station at hopefully 6.30 so we can get a headstart.

til then.........

13. Jeffahn

Jeffahn Well-Known Member

lazy buggers, i'm gonna be there in just a few hours time

14. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

Wassssup guys!

Me Ade and Mike (nice Akira btw, n Ryu too!) had a little session last night at my place and now Ade is back at mine and I'm at the comps in uni.

As for groups, no I can't put them up atm as...Darius and Mike have dropped out of playing Evo (as well as Jason which fucks your group right up atm)...so things are totally up in the air atm and I can't sort them out until the london crew come today and I see how many peeps we have.

Me and Ade will be meeting Jeffahn this afternoon and then the Ayy team crew late tonight I'm guessing. I won't be able to post back again now I think so if anyone has anything they need to say please ring/txt my mobile.

Shaun, when you and the leeds/bradford posse get to the tesco give me a txt and I'll walk round to meet you on the sat.

I'm 99.9999% sure this will be my last post before we all meet so I'll see all you guys either later today/night or tomorrow.

Peace out y'all!

15. Crazy_Galaxy

Just thought I'd say good luck to everyone! ^_^

16. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

lookin well forward to it, shame i aint had no sleep, been working on a game plan:)

anyways good luck peoples, esp london crew:) (shame on other vf londoners 4 not comin!)

17. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member