1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

UK VF~ movin forward

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by BK__, Feb 23, 2007.

1. YuuKun

YuuKun Well-Known Member

and no more excuses? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Great stuff guys

3. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

excuses? who moi? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

4. Electro_Jacky

Electro_Jacky Well-Known Member

PSN:
    electrolex
    XBL:
    electro lex
    not bad guys i love hatim's views on vf5 compared to vf3 lol jeffan seem strong with jacky too. in just over a week and I can turn my house into a hyperbolic time chamber with vf5 then EVERYONE shall feel the true power of electro jacky

5. YuuKun

YuuKun Well-Known Member

hi Columbo! who's Electro Jacky?

6. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Alot of renaming going on i should be something like "The pai player formaly know as Archangel"

Pai~Chun likes this.
  7. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

nah, u should be "The pai player still at home"

ha__ha~

btw, where's the rest of them matches~!! tis not about those first warmups o__o~

8. YuuKun

YuuKun Well-Known Member

unfortunately i stopped filming after the warmup matches.
    i should of let the tape run for another two hours. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

9. Crazy_Galaxy

Just got the high grade the other day and it's boom /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
    stick is sanwa not sure about the buttons, I'm gonna mod the buttons for more tauter spring sanwa's when I get the chance for personal preferance,
    The thing weighs a ton though!

Pai~Chun likes this.
  10. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

The buttons are supposed to be sanwa as well, anything wrong with them?

Is it so heavy that that it's uncomfortable in the lap and Carrying it around isn't a problem is it?

11. Crazy_Galaxy

no there sanwa too, I'm just being extra,
    I've just tested it on my pc, no drivers required, the buttons responds very well.

The stick is quite heavy more or less the same weight as a RAP but more condensly packed,
    it's not uncomfortable on my lap (but that's proabably gonna be a personal preference issue) it's about 2.2 kg's I think,
    heavy enough to cause annoyance if you have to bring it everywhere you go i guess.
    p.s on a shallow note, it looks really tic! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

12. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

I got mine today, I didn't have to pay any customs like with my previous sticks. Still The Hori Fighting Stick 3 is sold here for £32 so if they brought out the VSHG here it would cost about £45-50 and would have been a big money saver.

I like the extra weight compared to my SC2 hori stick, it feels more stable. The buttons seem better but the stick itself feels very similar. I thought there would be a bigger difference between a sanwa stick and good hori one. I haven't used it in a game yet though so hopefully the sanwa will be even more accurate and forgiving.

13. Kay

Kay Well-Known Member

Going to have to keep an eye on this thread.

Hoping to buy a VSHG when they're back in stock someplace, and maaaaaaybe moving in with a friend soon while picking up a PS3 and splitting the cost. God, it'll be like getting a puppy or a kitten or something.