1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late

Discussion in 'General' started by ToyDingo, Jul 31, 2014.

1. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    Let's be honest...that is possibly the worst title I have ever seen for a video game. Holy shit...did they actually read that out loud to themselves during the meeting where they come up with titles for games?

Japan has some weird titles for games...but this is right up there with "Infinite Undiscovery", "Bravely Default: Flying Fairy", and "Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel". At some point I assume they just pull random english words from a hat just to see what they get.

Anyway, I actually had a reason for this topic. I see alot of folks on my list playing this game lately. I didn't even know it was a thing. Is it any good? The artwork looks incredibly Persona-ish...

Any opinions on it?

2. Dark Nova Void

Dark Nova Void Well-Known Member

I'll try to give an opinion UNIB is pretty good game the system is very unique and what not, so far I'm enjoying it. Even though I'm still getting used to it the game feels pretty smooth. The gameplay is fun, I love the combos, characters are cool, and has a very good soundtrack. The game definitely deserve a try if you ask me and the game coming out in the USA I don't know when though.

Here's some videos on the games system and mechanics for those who are interested.

ToyDingo likes this.
  3. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Dingo.......you must JOIN us......play UNIB, aka Unreal BLACK THINGS

The game is from French Bread, the game dev that made Melty Blood (so noone's surprised at the terrible use of English). It was created to be beginner friendly in alot of ways, so I'd describe it as a mix of easier Melty Blood and P4A. The game's alot of fun and every character is absolutely RIDICULOUS (in terms of the incredibly silly tech they can use).

Not to mention that there is top tier 3s Twelve in this game

4. HammerOfEden17

HammerOfEden17 New Member

If anyone has it for download and willing to game share I'll play it with you

5. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    @BLACKSTAR @Dark Nova Void How's the online? I'm pretty sure that I won't get much offline play with this (I own just about every fighter available on the PS3, yet I rarely get the chance to play offline).

How close is it to P4A or Skull Girls?

6. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    probably best netcode of all FGs, no joke

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  7. Dark Nova Void

Dark Nova Void Well-Known Member

The netcode very good almost everyone I played had minor to no lag at all.

8. soke

soke Well-Known Member

Say word.

Who has this game the cheapest? I see play asia has it for $61.99 usd