1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Undocumented Kage Move

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Guest, Dec 25, 1999.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

The other day while playing VF3TB I came across a move accidentally. I am not sure how I did it...it was completely accidental. I was using Kage and somehow I made him sort of run around the opponent. I have been trying to figure this out since but with no luck. If anyone has any info on this it would be appreciated.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

When a character is off axis (it works especially well after a reversed TFT attempt when your Kage) just hold forward and E and Kage will run round them and end up facing the opponent’s back but be warned that it doesn't help you escape the attacks of your opponent or a side throw.

The Wall

3. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

The "move" has been around since VF2... the situation I remember was Kage escaping Sarah's suplex (regular P+G throw); you then had to hold f,F to make him run around the opponent. Sometimes it was hard to determine which direction is Forward and which Back hehe