1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Upgrade my HRAP

Discussion in 'Joysticks and Other Controllers' started by samtheseed, Sep 16, 2016.

1. samtheseed

samtheseed Well-Known Member

PSN:
    The_Beggar_So
    XBL:
    Shun is Drunk
    I have a HRAP VX-SA, modded to work for XBOX 360/PS3. Is there a mod to have it functional on XB1? What's it called? Any suggestions where I can get it modded? Thanks you guys, so happy to play VF again :):):):):):):):):)

2. oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Silver Supporter

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
  3. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

I used the Brook universal board on my HRAP the board has Xbox one, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, PC, and Pokken on Wii U. Board is 90$ but well worth it for it's wide comparability, https://www.focusattack.com/brook-universal-fighting-board/ . Should not be too hard to do and there is tons of guides on how to do it. The board is all screw in terminals so no need for soldering.

4. samtheseed

samtheseed Well-Known Member

PSN:
    The_Beggar_So
    XBL:
    Shun is Drunk
    awesome, thanks. I'll check it out

5. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member