1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

US/UK players

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by [PKG], Oct 4, 2001.

1. Electro_Jacky

Electro_Jacky Well-Known Member

PSN:
    electrolex
    XBL:
    electro lex
    Creed, so visted us before? you described the UK perfectly : )

THAT'S.......IT.......NOW!!!

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I actually have visited before, but didn't play any VF. It was a good trip. My descriptions earlier came from old RGVA posts. If the UK could just get decent food it'd be fine. Their idea of chinese restaurants are funny though. Hot and sour soup with peas and carrots and barley in it. Served with sourdough bread instead of fried noodles.

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>

3. Prince_Hatim

Prince_Hatim Well-Known Member

Oh so you actually did come to the UK but when you realised you'd get whipped you chickened out of VF!!

I get it now. Derrick was right!

<font color=red>The bigger I am....The harder they fall.</font color=red>

[​IMG]

4. [PKG]

[PKG] Active Member

WHO U CALLIN A DICK HEAD "PUTANA"

Do u play as shit as you talk?

5. [PKG]

[PKG] Active Member

Blah Blah Blah... I can't be bothered to read your post.

6. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I was eleven or twelve when I went to the UK, weenie.

Hatim, you strike me as the only person on the verge of being decent here. Don't buy into Derrick's crap. Don't start acting like him out of some misguided sense of solidarity. Or for any other reason.

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>

7. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

and someone said *i* try to present opinion as fact...jesus christ.

--
    "A chem bla deshembla blurr fuh bli fouzh"

8. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

If I were from the UK, I might respond by saying "Ha! That just proves you're frightened to death by my flawless logic and are too scared to take up an argument with me."

...anyway, I'd rather write 1,00 lines of something halfway sensible (even if nobody reads it) than write one line that makes me look like a fucking airhead (especially if everyone reads that one line and draws the same conclusion).

Roy, it's a goddamned shame. You might be cool in real life, and you're said by several people I know to be a fun player to match up against. But because of the crap you and your compatriots post, I'd probably knock you to the curb before we had a chance to converse and play any VF. I sincerely mean it when I say that sucks. If I had a way to somehow voluntarily ignore how people present themselves on the net (and just judge them by how they act in person) then I'd be much happier. Unfortunately, it's not possible for me to do that. All I can say is, don't bother to read this one either, and if you have nothing to say, don't reply. Maybe you'll manage to keep a shred of respect.

9. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

HAHA
    Putana
    HAHA

<font color=red>~~~ 'Flock off feather brain, or u can stick around and find out the hard way!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

10. [PKG]

[PKG] Active Member

fun player?? I'm the most skilled player you will ever see in your life. hehe :)

11. [PKG]

[PKG] Active Member

lol :)

Ok im going to stop this trash talking because although there are some idiots on here... im going to respect the ones that are cool... like ice, adam and chanchai etc...

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by [PKG] on 10/05/01 11:07 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

12. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Living in the armpit of the United States, I could believe it.
    But hell, if you're flashy I bet Mr. Bungle's Kage would make short work of ya.
    He's immune to it.

13. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Umm.... did you just categorize ice, adam, and myself as "idiots... that are cool?"/versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

Felt like being silly as I'm sure you didn't mean it that way.

-Chanchai

14. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

heh, at least you made that category ^_^

15. Electro_Jacky

Electro_Jacky Well-Known Member

PSN:
    electrolex
    XBL:
    electro lex
    Why can't we work out our differences? Why can't we work things out? Little people, why can't we all just get .......along?

President Dale/Jack Nicholson 1996 Mars Attacks

Well you know what happens next : )

THAT'S.......IT.......NOW!!!

16. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Living in the armpit of the United States, I could believe it.

Maine? I thought Jersey was the armpit of the U.S.

[​IMG]

17. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Maine is the armpit. Jersey is the sphincter.