1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

US VF and Jap VF

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by EvilBowlOfCereal, Apr 2, 2002.

1. EvilBowlOfCereal

EvilBowlOfCereal Active Member

Ok I don't know what happend to my post before. I guess it was deleted? I don't know. All I know is its gone and I can't find it. so Im going to ask this question again.

Can I bring items I earn on a Jap VF4 over to a US VF4? Can I convert items over to a US version of VF4?

thank you.

2. EvilBowlOfCereal

EvilBowlOfCereal Active Member

Oh never mind I found it. er someone moved it. a little massged in my box would have helped :\ sorry for reposting then.

3. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

Nope, your first post was moved to the console forums where it belongs, and it actually got answered.

Here:

<a target="_blank" href=http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=console&Number=33455&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1> US VF and JPN VF </a>

Edit: Oh you saw that. Never mind.

4. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

reading the descriptions for each board would have saved u n the mod heaps of unwanted hassle