1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

use of dural on DC ...

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Guest, Nov 5, 1999.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

some days ago, someone posted about how to get dural out in team battle or normal mode (instead of only in training mode) ... is it only on US version? i tried it on japanese version and cannot get it out?!

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Works only in American version.

ice-9 | Sennin

3. KAGE2000

KAGE2000 Member

Is Dural a really good character to use becuase I have the impoty version and I wouldn't be able to know since you can't use her to fight anyone.

影 2000

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Dural is too good a character to use; she unbalances the game. But she is fun.

Imashroom

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Dural is _awesome_... but there are some wierd things with her... she's got no crouch dash or side throw. Oh well. it's not like she
    needs them or anything.

Sheesh... P,P,f+P,ub+K

you could pretty much dominate with this one canned combo. And how about that MC knee and instant super dashing elbow?

And her throws... they're only the BEST in the game. I just feel... evil... using her... heh heh

Mr. Black

6. KAGE2000

KAGE2000 Member

How many of Dural's moves are based off Taka's and Lion's styles? And are tey exceptioanly good moves.

影丸は一番です
    Kagemaru is number one.