1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Usenet Archives

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by little_Kago, May 3, 2001.

1. little_Kago

little_Kago Member

For the several that might read this and actually care......

For any of you useless gits that might have an inkling of a desire to travel down memory lane and/or for the newer net-vf'ers who wish to see how truly fucked up some of these people were, and still are, then visit <A target="_blank" HREF=http://groups.google.com>http://groups.google.com</A>

Several months ago Google aquired Dejanews' Usenet archives dating back to 1995, and now all posts have been integrated.

Observe anger and trepidation at the new features in VF3 and fear about how it will turn out! Feel your jaw drop as you view the length of CreeD's postings!!!@@!!@! Witness in amazement the overall level of civility and intelligence exhibited by posters! And so on.

2. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Thanks, I love reading VF talk it just makes me want to hunker down amd play for hours.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Wow... the "legendary" (or notorious) CreeD posts... I have heard of them, but now I get to witness them...

Thanks for the news on groups.google, deja news disappointed me when I finally starting checking that out...

-Chanchai

4. GreatDeceiver

GreatDeceiver Well-Known Member

thanks a lot for the link, I'm also a sucker for VF-talk, especially VF2-era talk.

also, it's ironic how some things never change - there's various instances of heated debate on whether the model 3 was really more powerful than the upcoming N64(?!!) hardware, or the famous issue of vf3 on saturn - it's amusing to (re)see how people could swear by it.