1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Using Dural

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Pinkgirl, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Pinkgirl

Pinkgirl Well-Known Member

From other posts I've read that:

1) you can only use Dural after you beat her in Kumite, and that

2) you can only use her in VS mode

How true are the above two? Because I still don't see Dural anywhere in the character selection screen (she's already been beaten, using the Akira player file)...

And lastly, will Dural be available for use by ALL player files - not just the one you used to beat her - once she's beaten by ANY one of your player files?

2. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hm.....

Both are correct. But you need to exit and do a system save immediately after you defeated Dural before Dural will appear. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. Pinkgirl

Pinkgirl Well-Known Member

Thanks for the clarification... but that means I'll have to do it again?! Cos I didn't save & exit immediately after winning Dural... I did save, but only after playing several more rounds in Kumite mode... /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

4. TomDC85

TomDC85 Well-Known Member

Personally, I defeated Dural and she went straight to the Versus thing, but didn't stay. When I became high king (I didn't beat her again) she appeared on the versus select and has stayed ever since. Who knows, no rules seem to stick in this game. Seems to depend on the direction of the wind.