1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

UTAH VF5FS

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by THE_WALL, Jun 13, 2012.

1. kudos

kudos New Member

for now i have a tentative ok from my side, will know for sure this fri. mind pming me the location/contact info? also, do we need to bring anything?

2. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Go to your "Inbox" and click on "Start A New Conversation." Deleting your original message (Let me know if you actually want it to be displayed.

3. wall

wall Well-Known Member

thx for the catch akai yeah really don't want my info up

4. kudos

kudos New Member

think i might have a few more that might tag along so 5~ or so.

5. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Sounds good did u get the address and # just want to make sure you got the info.

6. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Casuals were alot of fun. Shooting for dec 1st for the next set of casuals. I might even be able to do a longer session for this because I might get this day off. I'll let people know more as the day gets closer.

7. wall

wall Well-Known Member

I will be holding casuals this Friday Dec 1st from 3 to 9. I will have drinks and snacks. Extra Setups are always a big help. I really want the provo crew to show up and maybe bring along some new faces maybe the people who weren't able to show up last time. If there is anyone else inthe state that wants to come p.m me and i'll give you directions.

8. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

This will be a bit of a rant so please be aware of that...

This past weekend NEC 13 happened on the East Coast and if you are not aware, most of the top players from the East Coast did not make the event.

I DO NOT want to see the same thing happen during this event. If you live on the West Coast. San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, Arizona, Vegas, Northern California, etc... Then mark January 18th-20th as a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday that you are going to be in Irvine for Socal Regionals.
    SEE YOU ALL THERE!

9. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Planning to have more casuals in the new year I will have more updates later this week.

10. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Planning to have casuals in 2 weeks on the 25th of saturday from 5 to 9. Plenty of time to get ready and prepare. For setups i should just need systems and games so bring system of choice. I might need 1or 2 HDMI cables also. more details to come as the date gets closer.

11. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Actually that saturday is the 26th I'll do it at the usuall 5 to 9.

12. wall

wall Well-Known Member

I didn't know if anyone was planning to show up for this but due to recent events in the family I'm going to move casuals into february.

13. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Going to have casuals this Saturday feb 9th from 5 to 9. Will have snacks but prob no sodas so if you want drinks bring them with. I've been practicing my wolf up learning the max damage combos so I want to see how everyone's character has evolved or progessed.

14. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Casuals saturday the 23rd from 5 to 9.

15. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Casuals this Saturday March 9th. I have plenty of tvs now the only thing I might need help with is systems, so if provo wants to show up all you will need is systems.

16. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Casuals today April 6th from 5 to 9. I know its short notice but it would be great if i could get some people out for this. I need all the help I can get for sega cup.

17. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Cas this sat may the 4th from 5 to 9. I have stories to tell from Sega Cup.

18. reh1625

reh1625 New Member

SLC here.

19. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Cas this Sat may 18th from 5 to 9. The only thing I need help with is help systems and games.

20. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Cas this sat June 1st from 5 to 9.