1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

UTAH VF5FS

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by THE_WALL, Jun 13, 2012.

1. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Getting realy difficult to promote this game on a local level if there is anyone that is really out there and wants to have a live vf session let me know and I'll see what I can do.

2. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Would like to have vf5fs sessions again. if anyone is out there please let me know online is cool too is life is too crazy for anyone.

3. wall

wall Well-Known Member

VF is warming up again for the UT area again only for the online side of things me and one of my VF buds are playing pretty frequent we played 3 to 4 times last week trying to get more people back in the fold. List your online tags for both x-box and PS3 and we'll get some games going.