1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Vancouver BC canada thread

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by DanniBoySmith, May 22, 2002.

1. DanniBoySmith

DanniBoySmith Well-Known Member

hey everyone first post. hows it going?? moby where are u dude? lol i finally registered. this is TC, the scrub who whooped ur ass last weekend :lol j/k

whats up for next week dude?? would it be possible to hold a gathering same as last week? i really wanna play some more VF. tekken is starting to get boring. i need to practice throw escapes!

hanno i saw u post here as well dude. whus up? /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

anyway just dropped in to say hi to all the vancouver peeps. i just started playing VF and am a rank amateur at it but hoping to get better soon (once i can escape those damn throws!).

2. Moby

Moby Well-Known Member

Hey Dan /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Seems like threads are just getting drowned in the sea of posts here.. there are so many gatherings going on this summer. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif We'll have our own little gathering/tourney in Aug/Sept this year tho, when Hanno, Kenneth and several other out-of-towners come back to the city to play us! Should be a blast!

Anyways, welcome to VFDC........

3. hananokeiji

hananokeiji Well-Known Member

lol, you read my posts? hehe. man, i really want to play with you guys again. a few good TTT games and VF4. (sorry, no tk4 for me lol) yes, VF4 is a great great game and i hope you will get a hang of it soon. (which i know you will) cant wait to get more of you guys hooked and experimented upon. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. 34

34 Well-Known Member

when is the next meeting?
    we should make a team or something.

5. Moby

Moby Well-Known Member

Yeah, we need to setup a regular schedule of gatherings... with the occasional tournament as well to spice things up a bit. Nothing like the pressure of a semi-official competition to increase the nerves!!

6. 34

34 Well-Known Member

these days i chat with [hakusion lau] and [taikobeya people] thru msn. it's a fun to chat.
    small news: susukino lau, kyouda jacky and cyc pai will come to korea this summer. shinz invite cyc pai as he invited him to hokaido.