Vancouver BC canada thread

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by DanniBoySmith, May 22, 2002.

1. DanniBoySmith

DanniBoySmith Well-Known Member

hey everyone first post. hows it going?? moby where are u dude? lol i finally registered. this is TC, the scrub who whooped ur ass last weekend :lol j/k

whats up for next week dude?? would it be possible to hold a gathering same as last week? i really wanna play some more VF. tekken is starting to get boring. i need to practice throw escapes!

hanno i saw u post here as well dude. whus up? /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

anyway just dropped in to say hi to all the vancouver peeps. i just started playing VF and am a rank amateur at it but hoping to get better soon (once i can escape those damn throws!).

2. Moby

Moby Well-Known Member

Hey Dan /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Seems like threads are just getting drowned in the sea of posts here.. there are so many gatherings going on this summer. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif We'll have our own little gathering/tourney in Aug/Sept this year tho, when Hanno, Kenneth and several other out-of-towners come back to the city to play us! Should be a blast!

Anyways, welcome to VFDC........

3. hananokeiji

hananokeiji Well-Known Member

lol, you read my posts? hehe. man, i really want to play with you guys again. a few good TTT games and VF4. (sorry, no tk4 for me lol) yes, VF4 is a great great game and i hope you will get a hang of it soon. (which i know you will) cant wait to get more of you guys hooked and experimented upon. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. 34

34 Well-Known Member

when is the next meeting?
    we should make a team or something.

5. Moby

Moby Well-Known Member

Yeah, we need to setup a regular schedule of gatherings... with the occasional tournament as well to spice things up a bit. Nothing like the pressure of a semi-official competition to increase the nerves!!

6. 34

34 Well-Known Member

these days i chat with [hakusion lau] and [taikobeya people] thru msn. it's a fun to chat.
    small news: susukino lau, kyouda jacky and cyc pai will come to korea this summer. shinz invite cyc pai as he invited him to hokaido.