1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Vanessa Special item

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Krazyrasta, Mar 26, 2002.

1. Krazyrasta

Krazyrasta New Member

Is the Vanessa Special item the bayonet type hat thingy ma jig.. i just spent god knows how low on 15 second one round matches playin noone to get it BORNG... so just woundering if it is indeed the bayonet because i can do the Original VF models and stuff but just woundering.

Also wat items can only be attained while wearing her special item.. thanks

2. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

From Japanese pages I've read, it seems her 100 wins item is a pair of special sunglasses... and from wearing them, you can obtain a set of dogtags. The cap you speak of is another special item but I don't recall how to get it at the moment.
    The info I got was for the arcade version BTW... PS2 might be slightly different.
    Just a question, what do you mean exactly by "normal items" and "special items"?