1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Vanessa's combos with delays

Discussion in 'Vanessa' started by MakiLeSushi, Feb 13, 2015.

1. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Hi guies, i made some test in dojo after my last video and i discovered that the method for the boomerang hook combo with delays isn't only for this combo. THAT'S A F****IN GOOD NEWS!!! Let me explain myself:
    It seems that all combos with Van which is needed a delay can be removed by dash or microdash on the move before this one. Some examples:

vs Akira -> OS [6_][K] - [1][K][+][G] -> [6][6][6] (dash) -> [9][K] -> [2][P] -> [6][6][K][P] then for [2][P] no need delay anymore timing tight but easier to succeed the combo...
    NB: the dash depends of how fast you are, for comparison i play with a pad.

vs Aoi -> OS (wall splatt) [6][6][K][+][G] -> [3][P] -> [1][K][+][P] -> [6][6] (microdash) or [4][6](jp input) -> [6][P][+][K][+][G] -> DS[P] -> [2][P][+][K] -> [4][P] -> [3][K] (max charge) then no need delay for the [P] after the [6][P][+][K][+][G]

vs Jacky (acebreaker's wall combo) -> [6][6][K][+][G] -> [3][P] -> [1][K][+][G] -> (microdash) [6][6] -> [4][P][+][K] -> [P] ->[2][P][+][K] -> "[6][6][K][K]" then no need delay for [P]

That makes those combo more affordable even when you play online with the lag... I tried and i succeed...
    I will add other combos if i dixscover anything else and surely made an explanation vid when i get some free times =) so now no excuses guies, use MDC to kick some asses!!! =)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  2. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    enjoy =)

erdraug likes this.