1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Venessa crumple followups

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by alantan, Dec 7, 2001.

1. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

Does anyone knows of ANY confirmed attack followups to Venessa crumple (kazure down) ???

I mean the best I can do for offensive mode is ff+k,d+k and that move makes okizeme difficult as I recover slow and far from the techrolling opponent. Surely there is a better followup????

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Re: Vanessa crumple followups

Does anyone knows of ANY confirmed attack followups to Venessa crumple (kazure down) ???

Well, any mid or low attack is a "confirmed" followup.

If you're looking for something to deals big damage in one or two hits, then you won't find it. Vanessa's not that kinda gal. I usually stick to a simple Knee (f+K in either stance) and then dash forward anticipating the TR.

Here are some attacks which may work after the stomach crumple:

- (DS) f,f+PP (maybe even d+P - f,f+PP)
    - (DS) b,f+P+K (might be too slow)
    - (MTS) f,f+K, d+K (as you already mentioned)
    - (MTS) f+PPK

I wouldn't be suprised if none of the above work. But since it appears you're too lazy to go through a bit of trial and error yourself, I figure I'd give you a push in the right direction. I'll give it a test tomorrow too and report back any useful results.

3. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

actually,

I have spent quite a fair bit of time. Most mid attack DO NOT hit a kazure down, at least not the G,u+p kazure down. The f+p,p,k doesn't work. The f+p dun seem to connect low enough. Only the knees work. f+k,k,p only the first knee will hit which is pretty bad.

I hope to get at least 30 points damage with good okizemi position.

I do not know where you get the impression I never tried b4 posting. I have and it is REALLY tough to find a good followup, if it even existed. I just thought maybe there is a move which I have missed or my timing is off.

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623

Alan, didn't mean to bite your head off like that. Anyway, I tried just about everything I could and found nothing new. Also, nothing on the list I proposed worked. The attacks were either too slow or didn't hit low enough.

The best followup is probably the knee or the df+K+G.