1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Ver B? SVGL

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Akira Taniguchi, Oct 23, 2001.

1. Akira Taniguchi

Akira Taniguchi Well-Known Member

Hey Bay Area guys,

has anyone been to SVGL lately. John was saying two weeks ago that SVGL was suppose to have the Ver B. I haven't been there this week and wanting to know. I'm planning on going there Wed. to check it out. I think it's been to long of a wait to get the Ver. B. I can't wait any longer.

Always a great feeling to defeat a worthy opponent!

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

I think John'll post here if he gets wind of when the final version will be here. I read in another thread that some players are purchasing a US VF4 kit and it's shipping very soon, so all I can say is... this week or next? Really don't know, your guess is as good as mine.

[​IMG]

3. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

tuesday oct 23, 2001
    :::
    no it's not there yet.....

"How many people wanna kick some a$$!!?? i Do! i Do!..." Stroke 9

4. segaduck

segaduck Well-Known Member

I can't wait to play ver. B.

I want to use the new Jacky's moves.
    And, Lei-Fei of ver. B will be my next character

Remember to inform me if ver.b is there. Don't keep it secret by yourself :)

I am still not strong enough. It is a long way to be...