1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Very Nice Wallpapers VF4 (PS2)

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by oldtimer, Feb 7, 2002.

1. oldtimer

oldtimer Well-Known Member

Don't know how many know but there are some really awesome wallpapers included in the PS2 VF4 ROM

To access it, just go to the game options. The place where you adjust your difficulty settings etc. Press the R1 or L1 button on your joystick/joypad to get to see them.

=)

2. Crazy_J

Crazy_J New Member

They should have something like that for all games.

3. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    this option is really nice, thanks for posting it.

I like seeing the images while the water ripples on the menu screens.

Spotlite

4. soulmachine

soulmachine Well-Known Member

Argh. Is there any way to see this stuff without the dang options menu on top of everything?

5. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Could you upload these?

6. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

They're talking about wallpapers that are in the game PS2 VF4, and you use it for the background of menus and options and what not. Or so that's what I gather. I don't think they can put them on PC, unless they're on the disk as downloadable files (happens).

Would be nice if someone released JPEGs of these wallpapers though.

-Chanchai

7. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Yeah...that or a good digital camera..

8. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Aren't the images just gorgeous?? My favorite is the second picture of Aoi...further, the rippling water just seems to fit really well with that image.

9. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

My god...soooooo gooood
    hmmm.hard to decide between the pic of Jacky n sarah on the couch...or the " VF girls" standing side by side...

POSTERS...TURN THEM INTO POSTERS~!

10. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

"They should have something like that for all games"

Actually DOA had this feature

11. oldtimer

oldtimer Well-Known Member

correct me if I'm wrong but in DOA it doesn't allow you to actually select one wallpaper for it to become part of the inteface.

I don't really remember actually..

=)