1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF 2022 Events Digest #3 - March

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by akai, Mar 2, 2022.

1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    VF 2022 Events Digest #3 - March 1st, 2022 to Current

Toushinshai 2021 Revenge (March 13) and Finals to the second Challenge Cup (March 20) are two offline events in Japan. This month is also the end of Season 0...so more details of Sega's season 1 and any events for the VF-fan based outside of Japan would be revealed soon I think.

You wish to add something to the thread--event results, event media, highlight a certain match during an event, etc--please do.:notworthy:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
    VFhayato likes this.
  2. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Toushinsai 2021 Revenge (Fighting God Festival) -
    https://youtu.be/6nT5ganznwc

Winning Team 北戸田一家 (Kitatoda Ikka - Kitatoda Family)
    Yatsuki (JA) and Chibitarou (JE) they received the title ゲーセンの虎 (gēsen no tora - arcade tigers)​

2nd Place Team 少し勝ちに行ってみました (Sukoshi kachi nitte mimashita - I went to win a little)
    Reorao (GO), Tonchan (JN), and Densetsu SP (JN)
    I was surprised to see Tonchan play Jean and that Yatsuki and Chibitarou participated in the event as a two-player team in a 3-player tournament series!

Mackfactor likes this.