1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

vf 3 - vf4

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by plUmber, Mar 5, 2002.

1. plUmber

plUmber Member

hi
    vf4 is still not available in germany, so I´m not familiar with the game.
    I´d like to know if there is an aprovment in gameplay and what are the main changes to vf3.and what is sabaki?I´m sure I bore you who play vf4 for month now, but where else to get qualified information but here?!
    thx & cu

2. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

3. plUmber

plUmber Member

yes, there are a `few´ vf players...seems that the majority plays tekken :meh:
    I played tag tournamment latly and it feels like robot-fighting compared to vf3, wich I actually know(only, never played vf 1 o. 2)

4. Chibitox

In France tekken's popularity has fallen a bit but everybody is considering Soulcalibur as "the perfect 3D fighter" unfortunately.

5. Hadaka

Hadaka Member

Well Soul Calibur is the perfect 3D fighter - atleast until SC2 comes out
    /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

6. Chibitox

It's kinda brave to post things like that on this site, but I really don't agree for many reasons:

-No low throws (except for very few exceptions)
    -Maxi
    -Very few throw variety (from front)
    -Throw escapes are too easy for my taste
    -not very combo friendly

But I still considers it as an excellent 3D fighter, but far from perfect, but VF neither.