1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF 4 bonus cd downloadable.....

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by nascarbryant, Feb 11, 2002.

1. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

Hi guys
    I couldn't find a prior post, so i'm posting this......

This VF4 bonus cd was only avaiable during the first selling day, it features some nice pictures, allthough nothing new and a Vf calendar...........

maybe something for the vf archieve.

http://otaku.com.hk/vf4bonusd.html

cya

2. soulmachine

soulmachine Well-Known Member

If someone is actually able to download it off this painfully slow Hong Kong/German site, please host it here. I tried and tried to download it, but even with DSL it crashed multiple times while uploading 18kb a minute. Wtf?

3. Darkseed

Darkseed Well-Known Member

I'm downloading it at a smashing 1kb/sec, I'll just leave it on while i go to work so it should be done when I get back home.

I don't really have a place to host it but if someone does I could send it to them over icq or something

4. nascarbryant

Well i had no problem downloading it(2,5 KB/s) from switzerland.
    i hope it's worth "the pain you're suffering......"
    as i said, nothing special, but probably something that belongs in the Vf-archieve

5. Darkseed

Darkseed Well-Known Member

Crap, I got disconnected while at work and now the link isn't working.

Think you could host it somewhere nascarbryant?

6. nascarbryant

i don' t think so, because i'm not good with this things and i haven't got a host either. but i have icq and the file, so if somebody might explain how i can transfer the data i will be happy to help

7. Mr. Noisy

Mr. Noisy Well-Known Member

hmmm...just downloaded them
    IMO they aren't really worth downloading
    Just a slideshow and a calender

8. nascarbryant

but it belongs into the VF-archieve.
    AM2 bonus gifts never seem something special, i was quite dissapointet with the japanese VF4/History bonus cd. Interesting collection, but the movies have a very bad quality

9. Lion_da_rula

Lion_da_rula Member

hehe, i`m german with dsl so, i have 80kb/s ....