1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF anime season 2

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Konradinho, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Konradinho

Konradinho Well-Known Member

PSN:
    konradinho2
    Hey, I've just discovered that someone uploadaed on yt 4 episodes of second season of anime, with fan subtitles by Fusion Anime. I've been searching for these some time, the quality is poor, typical VHS rip, but there are original japanese voices, without that annoying dub just like in other versions.

Thanks to user ThruMy4Eyes for uploading it on yt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik9VlzxVTw8

Puno_de_Leyenda, ToyDingo and EvenPit like this.
  2. Puno_de_Leyenda

Puno_de_Leyenda Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Seikuken
    Awesome find bro!

3. Star Outlaw

Star Outlaw Active Member

PSN:
    Star_Outlaw
    XBL:
    Star Outlaw
    I've searched for episodes of the second season for a long time now, and it has been difficult to find anything in English. However, there are a lot of uploads of the Italian dub of the episodes. You can tell it to auto-generate captions, and then have those auto-translate into English, but you won't be able to make much sense of them.

Those YT uploads are of varying quality. However, I did manage to discover that all the VF anime episodes were up on a Japanese streaming site. Unfortunately you had to pay to see them. From what I can tell though, those uploads are official and the best quality. Wish someone could get them. Too bad there's so little demand.

EDIT: Found the site: http://www.dmm.com/en/monthly/animate-virtuaf/

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  4. coolforever

coolforever Member

Wow, this is truly an awesome find!!! I tried watching the 2nd season but I couldn't make much of it without subs. Thanks for this!! :D :D