1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF ARENA

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Blitzball Champ, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Very expected! You got it!

2. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Oh snap! Anyone in particular you wanna call out/challenge?

3. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    nope

leftylizard likes this.
  4. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    So, we have another runback request. So it looks like @Jason Elbow vs C Money012 will be added to the card for tomorrow night. I was thinking the order should be @leftylizard vs @Kruza , then @Jason Elbow vs C Money012, then the main event of @VFhayato vs @Libertine . Do y'all accept this order? Each are FT10s with character lock on.

Craigbot, Kruza and Jason Elbow like this.
  5. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

Yea lets do it baby boy!

6. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    On I accept!!!

7. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Anyone want to commentate alongside me tonight?

8. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

I'm sorry for not reading this thread before the FT10. LOL. Anyway, I still think that I can do better against @VFhayato, so maybe we can do that next week. I just don't want to be in this too much and to give others a turn. LOL. Whenever we can fight is fine.

Thanks for streaming, @Swordfish2!

Blitzball Champ likes this.
  9. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

I forgot about this yesterday! I was hype all day about the Halloween ark survival evolved yesterday that In was playing PC all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Aye blitz lemme fight someone. I need it to heal my hurt pride! Lol. Any one will do.

Craigbot likes this.
  11. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    Thanks for streaming, Blitzball Champ. When Kruza changed the time it was not convienant for me. Maybe next wed. at 9:00pm if kruza can agree to the time.

12. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    @Kruza sound good to you?

13. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Some unforeseen mess came up for me at the worst time which forced me to leave abruptly last night. Again, my apologies for that.

Next Wednesday, November 4 at 9 pm et should be good.

Kruza

14. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Yea let me know then.

15. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

If the stream is on the PS3 this week, maybe it would be best to fight Hayato again next week. We're both on PSN, but it can get pretty laggy.

16. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Ok guys, here is the deal. There are still some matches to do. @leftylizard vs @Kruza FT10 still needs to happen, @Libertine vs @VFhayato FT10 runback still needs to happen, @SNAKE BOSS do you have an opponent that you want to challenge on PSN, because I was able to get streaming on PS3 to work? @Jason Elbow wants to fight an opponent as well. Depending on responses will determine how we handle this week's VF Arena.

Craigbot likes this.
  17. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

I can vs anyone who wants a match. Was supposed to have a match vs @Mold_Monkey93 on ebc but it did not happen. So if he is still interested then we can do that in vf arena. We have a good connection for the most part. Also @cruzlink2 wanted a match vs someone so if he is still up for it then I can vs him. Otherwise any opponent is welcome.

18. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    I think last I heard that @Mold_Monkey93 doesn't play online VF anymore.

19. Libertine

He has the worst connection ever. I wouldn't be surprised.

20. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ