1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF ARENA

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Blitzball Champ, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Me and CMoney ft10 this wensday. Let's go!!

Blitzball Champ likes this.
  2. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    @Cmoney what say you?

3. Cmoney

Cmoney Well-Known Member

I can't be at vf arena this week..but next week most definitely

4. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Aw man really!!? Really negro?! All that shit you was talking!? Wow?! Is this because I practically butt fucked you online for the past week?

5. Cmoney

Cmoney Well-Known Member

No, it's because I have a JOB to go you laggy 500lbs elephant. Just wait til next week for your forth straight loss.

6. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Say all your insults you laggy scrub dodging jailbird fuck boy. Consider your whole game plan downloaded bitch! Better learn to throw break Stl Tm's bitch. Lol

7. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Better yet MY bitch!

8. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    VF Arena is on for this Wednesday! Come on out! Make challenges! Start a ruckus!

leftylizard likes this.
  9. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    Im game.

10. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Me and CMoney ft10 come on Ducksauce

11. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

I have not posted in a while but it is time for a worthy post. As it was vf5FS's 5th year anniversary on consoles at the beginning of the month. I want to create a tournament for the 65th episode of vf arena. The name of the tournament is called The Viper's Pit. Lol. There will be a 1st place prize to the winner of the tournament that I will be providing. These are the rules. Double elimination and matches are best out of 5. So first to 3 takes the match. Grand finals is best of 9. So first to 5 takes the match. Winner stays with their character through the match set but can switch for the new match set. Loser can switch anytime. This will be on xbl and at least 4 people need to enter and the maximum amount of people that can enter is 8. Unless a bunch of people will come out of nowhere lol. Which i do not think will happen but hey anything is possible. If so then we will go from there. So basically one full room at max. First come first serve. Also I will not be entering because I am giving away a prize and this is more of just giving back to the community. It has been slow for vf lately and nothing going on. So this would be something nice and interesting for the peeps. Also if there is a disconnect during a match then that match will be replayed from the moment of the disconnect. If you were up 2 rounds to 1 then your opponent will have to drop 2 rounds and you have to drop 1 round and continue the match from there and so on. I might be in stream chat or maybe on the mic with Blits. Depends on my schedule. Sign up here. Just post here and say that you are entering. Blits will be streaming and in the room so he automatically enters unless he does not want to. Blits can do the chalonge if he wants to or just give everyone a number 1 through 8. Who signs up first will be number 1 and so on.

The prize will be a download code for Gears of War collection which includes GOW 1, 2, 3 and Judgment. So you will be getting 4 codes for 4 games for the xbox 360 which are also backward compatible with the xbox one. So who is going to enter the first ever Viper's Pit? Let the sign ups begin!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  12. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    No mention of Dural being banned in the rules? ;)

13. SNAKE BOSS

That is right. Dural is as legal as a 18 year old virgin on prom night lol.

14. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Oh WOW @SNAKE BOSS ! Sounds like I plan. I am down to host this special on VF Arena! I have a Challonge account, so I could make the bracket.

SNAKE BOSS likes this.
  15. Rare_Entity

Rare_Entity Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Rare_Entity
    XBL:
    Rare Entity
    I like that name. Sign me up.

SNAKE BOSS likes this.
  16. SNAKE BOSS

Ok we have 2 peeps signed up. There are still 6 spots open. @Tricky and @Chief_Flash where are you? Anyone is welcome.

17. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

18. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Oh fuck yeah sign me up!!

19. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    So far, looks like Jason Elbow, Rare Entity, Tricky, and myself. Can we get 4 more ladies and gents??????

20. SNAKE BOSS

If you want you can do it for next week if more people are willing to enter.