1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF ARENA

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Blitzball Champ, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    VF Arena #16 uploaded!

Craigbot likes this.
  2. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

I think I will be able to play at 7pm eastern this Sunday, unless plans change.

3. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Oh let's do it!!d I'm in!

4. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    i appreciate the invite but im going to sit this one out and give someone else a chance. there are cats like cruz,bbounty,kruza,adam,bstar,etc who train hard and deserve to have spot light. ill participate in casuals after the main event but im not doing main event for a month.

5. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Well it's no fun fighting someone with balls @leftylizard.

6. SNAKE BOSS

@Swordfish2 is my match happening tonight at 7 vs og23?

7. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Yes. You both will play first at 7 pm barring any issues with internet. @Jason Elbow you and I and play after their set on XBL. Deal?

og23 likes this.
  8. SNAKE BOSS

If there are any dcs then let us know via psn msg. Also what happens if there is a dc? Do we begin the next match with the rounds won from the previous match or the last match that dced won't count at all?

9. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Dced match won't count

10. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    You coming to fight @Jason Elbow ?

11. og23

og23 Well-Known Member

Hey guys. After giving it some thought, I'd like to apologize to @Swordfish2 and @SNAKE BOSS

I think I approached this match with the wrong mentality, and I think I kinda wasted everyone's time. That being said, I'm going to try and set up my internet properly on wednesday and I'd like to fight again. You know, to make it up to you. No bullshit this time, and while I absolutely hate using Vanessa online, I'll make an exception this one time. What do you say, Snake Boss?

Pai~Chun likes this.
  12. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    FT7 Runback this Wednesday @SNAKE BOSS?

13. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Good games last night, it was fun. I needed that to get the VF feeling again! :D

Blitzball Champ likes this.
  14. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    VF Arena #17 now uploaded!!!

15. SNAKE BOSS

Not this Wednesday because I am usually busy on the weekdays. I can do it on the weekends. Now do not think I do not want to play on your stream but if me and @og23 are going to do a rematch I want to do it on raw. Since raw is coming back I need some opponents, so yes I will give you og23 a rematch vs your venesa on raw. I wanted your venesa yesterday night but now we can do it on raw. What do you say? Also you can do a match vs swordfish on the next vf arena. That could be interesting wolf vs venesa.

16. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    What do you think @og23 ? You vs me on VF Arena, you vs Snake Boss on RAW? @BLACKSTAR you may have something here.

17. og23

og23 Well-Known Member

Alright, that's cool, I guess. Although I don't think I can play the RAW, since I'm going to rumble in the tundra this weekend. If I play swordfish though, I will probably play someone else, my Vanessa is very bad online, probably one of my worst characters as opposed to offline where I can do stuff.

18. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    When do you want to play me?

19. og23

og23 Well-Known Member

How does this wednesday sound?

Blitzball Champ likes this.
  20. Blitzball Champ