1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF ARENA

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Blitzball Champ, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Ggs last week, Blitz! Was a lil late to the party but, man, was a blast. You adjusted/changed the rhythm of your inputs really well, bro. After a short while, I had a hard time just trying to win a round, lol. Hope the connection felt as good for you as it did for me this time around.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  2. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    GGS to you as well. It was fun. I got counter hit too much! LOL, but you kept the aggressiveness going with your Akira. Haven't played against Akira much lately, so that was really good. Connection was good overall. No complaints.

Tricky likes this.
  3. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Good to hear, man. Having a good connection definitely makes the experience more fun. I was having weird problems earlier that day in ranked and even connecting to Xbox live. Even though people had green bars, I was still getting a lot of lag. Weird stuff.. Against you though, it couldn't have been much better.

Also forgot to say, thanks for doing these weekly events. It's a big reason why I got another year of Xbox Gold. So, thanks for doing em for so long and grinding it out, brah.

And that throw I was doing a lot with Akira is a back throw. I had my phone next to me and and heard ya wondering which direction it was (y)

4. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    I appreciate the feedback and you joining. Doing another one this Wednesday and possibly on Sunday evening, so keep an eye out!

Tricky likes this.
  5. BRUCE_BANNER

BRUCE_BANNER Member

This still going on. Or is the baitshop closed till next spring.

6. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    It is still going on. Will be up this Wednesday and plan on bringing it back on some Sundays as well now that I am done with Theology class. LOL

Jason Elbow and jimi Claymore like this.
  7. BRUCE_BANNER

BRUCE_BANNER Member

Cool man. If u want another person and im able to connect ill bring World war Weiand. Maybe sober too...maybe.

oneida and Blitzball Champ like this.
  8. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Deal

9. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    VF2 for this Wednesday's VF Arena, just an FYI.

jimi Claymore likes this.
  10. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    I really need/want to hop back in these. I have Wednesday nights off too, but, I work overnight shifts. And by the time this rolls around, I'm already super tired unless I take a nap, lol. I usually k.o. at about 3:30pm.

11. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Sunday evenings have started to open up for me as well. Hosting one tonight at 7 PM EST!

12. BBountyHuntyr

BBountyHuntyr Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    Is VF Arena this Sunday? I have a proposition for a match if I may?

13. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Alrighty folks! I have been challenged to a Tag Team FT10 be @BBountyHuntyr and @Tricky for this Sunday's VF Arena return! I am going to need a partner to take on this strong force. I welcome any takers. SPEAK UP! Who wants to team up with The Blitzball Champ and help take out BBountyHuntyr and Tricky?

14. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Bounty and I won't be using mains for the first FT10 tag team, only alts. If you body us though, you'll get a rematch with our mains.

15. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    What time is Arena this Sunday?

16. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    7 PM EST

17. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I got work!! Im off on wensdays now!! Crap! Couldnt possibly make it for Arena Wensday?

18. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    I can, but it is up to @BBountyHuntyr and @Tricky . At the end of the day, if I can't find a partner for tonight, it will be a 2-1 handicap match I guess. lol

19. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

You are getting a partner tonight my friend. It is time to make my return to vf arena. It has been a while. Even though I have not been playing much lately I am willing to step in. Can't let them bully you. They are going to get got tonight. Lol. Lets do this.

20. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

How does the 2 vs 2 work in a room match anyway?