1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF ARENA

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Blitzball Champ, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    So according to @BBountyHuntyr , You and I would alternate turns, and you pick your opponent. When it is your turn, you can choose to face Tricky or BBounty, and the same for me. First team to reach 10 wins. They will be using alternates, and if we are able to win the first set of 10, then we get a runback with them using their mains. @Tricky and BBounty is that still the plan?

BBountyHuntyr likes this.
  2. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

I will only be able to do 1 set tonight. Maybe we can do the run back some other time if we win. Also are you going to have a mic on and party chat?

3. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    The best that I can do is either Skype or Discord because my fight stick doesn't have a headphone jack.

4. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Ggs

Blitzball Champ likes this.
  5. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Yes indeed! Twas fun!

6. SNAKE BOSS

Good matches, it was fun. It was my first time doing a team match online. It ended in a draw 1-1 in sets. Now that being said I challenge Tricky to a one vs one subway match. Since you said you don't want to use your main then I will not either. Your subs vs my subs FT10. No character lock so you can pick any sub. Also if Blitz wants to vs BB one on one they can do that too. Next vf arena then Tricky?

7. Tricky

Bro you don't even have a main. You character crisis mode all day, but sure I'll bite. My akira can use some more practice. Who are you going to use? THat way I can practice combos for it.

8. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    What is this? Do I see a challenge for this Wednesday, or would y'all rather do this Sunday?

9. SNAKE BOSS

Do not be a fool now. You know I have a main but yea this Wednesday is fine for me and I might be using different subs. It is no character lock for subs. This will be good for me too for brushing up on my subs.

10. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    @Tricky this Wednesday good for you? 9:30 PM EST? Also, is this a FT10 or FT7?

Tricky likes this.
  11. SNAKE BOSS

That is fine. Either ft7 or 10 is fine with me.

12. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Which ever sub you use dont use Wolf.

13. Tricky

Who is your main now then? I used to be taka, then kinda lau, is it jean now? You haven't stuck with any of them long enough to have a legit main.

14. SNAKE BOSS

Lets do something interesting for this. What if we pick intro music while we are coming in the room and who wins gets their music played after the match as well. It will be the first time on vf arena. What do you think Blitz?

15. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    That is an interesting idea. It really depends on the music, because the video will be archived onto YouTube and they have a pretty strict music policy if you don't own the music. I think there is a way to get past it as long as the info is shown in the video or description, but I am not sure how it works. @Tricky what do you think of this idea?

16. Tricky

I’m down

17. Tricky

Yo I might be trying to hit up Next Level Battle Circuit cuz I'm on spring break and wouuld have time to play late today. They got DOA and SCVI going on soooo I might need to rescheduale for Sunday. Just a heads up. I'm gonna call NL before I leave to make sure I have time to get there

18. Tricky

Yeah I got time to make it. Sry bro. Lets do the event fight Sunday.

19. BBountyHuntyr

BBountyHuntyr Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    Not to sound shady but, I'd character lock it if I were you...

20. Jacko

Jacko Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JackoRCB
    To be honest, unless this happened already and I missed it, I would rather see Snake Boss Lau vs Tricky Eileen Ft10 and then ya'll can do subs or whatever FT7.

subs first, mains after or whatever order. If it's just sub vs sub, Snake Boss is gonna slaughter Tricky.

Blitzball Champ likes this.