1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF ARENA

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Blitzball Champ, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    UPDATE: The date of the tournament will be Saturday, June 22nd at 3 PM EST. The prize will be $200 in gift cards to the store/place of your choice! If anyone has any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Jason Elbow likes this.
  2. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Oh shit!

3. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Welp, got some bad news folks. I won't be able to stream for a while. USB cable to my Elgato no longer works. It's dead. So I will also have to unfortunately postpone the tournament as well. I am not sure when the new date will be, but I do still plan on having it, so don't worry, IT WILL HAPPEN! I will still be able to make YouTube videos and all, but won't be able to stream any games for a while until I can get me a new capture device. I am open to any suggestions on a good game capture device. I may end up getting a new USB cable as a temporary fix, but I do want to eventually get a new capture device. Thank you all for the love and support and I do apologize for this unfortunate inconvenience.

Cmoney and Tricky like this.
  4. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

my elgato died recently too. I guess the cables die

5. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
  6. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Ok, heads up! @BBountyHuntyr has challenged @Jason Elbow and @Cmoney to a 2-on-1 FT10 handicap match! Here are the rules:

1. Character Lock ON
    2. CMoney and Jason Elbow may alternate per match or do winner stays. Up to them, but they must agree among themselves
    3. In the case of a DC, the two competitors will restart and move the score back to what it was before the DC, then resume as normal from there.
    4. BBounty's Stipulation, since he made the challenge: Jason Elbow and CMoney are to have no disagreements, insults, or any kind of "beef" between each other either on the mic nor in the chat, or they will forfeit 1 match and be counted against their team. So y'all better learn to work together/encourage each other if y'all wanna take down BBounty.
    The proposed match is for 8 PM EST this Wednesday on VF Arena. Jason Elbow/CMoney do you both accept?

Cmoney, Tricky and Oioron like this.
  7. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Stupid rule for some many reasons.

8. BBountyHuntyr

BBountyHuntyr Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    Well, it's not for you. Sooooo...

Cmoney, leftylizard and Tricky like this.
  9. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

They’ve already lost. Those two can’t stop beefing.

10. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Maybe they will pull it together. If Goku and Vegeta can, maybe these two can.

Tricky likes this.
  11. kungfusmurf

& What? Say it, go head! When I see you again I'd expect you to say to my face, best NA AOI

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  12. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    And don't forget George and Florence.

13. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Aiight. I will adhere to the rules. But I'm getting more wins.

14. Cmoney

Cmoney Well-Known Member

Jason is no saiyan lol but he wants my clout so much he’ll get together lol

15. Cmoney

Cmoney Well-Known Member

You better get more wins than him lol.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  16. Cmoney

Cmoney Well-Known Member

And you’re going first fatty.

17. Cmoney

Cmoney Well-Known Member

It’ll be fine jason “L” Bow knows that I’m watching, he’ll play with determination just because of that lol.

18. Cmoney

Cmoney Well-Known Member

I accept!

19. kungfusmurf

Bromance is over, NO!

20. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Might as well go a head and challenge Tricky. Tricky vs me FT10. Get in some more Eileen practice even if it is online. What do you say @Tricky?