1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF ARENA

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Blitzball Champ, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

sure why not. next week or in this current one?

2. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Hey everyone! So I have decided on a new date for the tournament I was trying to host before. It is tentative, but I have picked Saturday, December 14th at 3 PM EST on Xbox Live! I know it is way far out, but with how crazy work has been as I continue to push for the release of Disney+, I decided to pick a date after the release to give myself a better chance at running it and more people an opportunity to plan and sign up. I have cleared the original roster, so if you are interested, please sign up again. Here is the link:

https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/F7IHjrZ8xg

Please share and spread the word. All are welcome to participate, and the entry is free! If anyone has any questions or concerns, please let me know. Thank you!

3. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    So I will plan to host VF Arena tonight at 8 PM EST! I can run it for too long because I have to go to work at 5 AM tomorrow. So on that note, @Tricky do you want to do a FT10 against @BBountyHuntyr tonight? And Tricky, do you also want to run your set against @SNAKE BOSS as well either before or afterwards?

Cmoney and jimi Claymore like this.
  4. Jacko

Jacko Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JackoRCB
    VF Arena # 158 - The Tricky Show

5. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Featuring JACKO?

6. Jacko

Jacko Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JackoRCB
    Featuring Jacko watching from home, maybe lol.

Tricky likes this.
  7. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

8. BBountyHuntyr

BBountyHuntyr Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    Tricky and I wanted to plan this during the last 10 episodes of VF Arena. (Seeing as I can see SOME people like to eaves drop on tweets Lol) So he wanted to do two episodes of him vs myself during the VF Arenas of #190-199.

Blitzball Champ likes this.
  9. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Interesting proposal. Please, tell me more.

10. BBountyHuntyr

BBountyHuntyr Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    I'll tag you on Twitter.

jimi Claymore likes this.
  11. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

sry didn't check this thread sooner. my bad ya'll

12. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    I have really been enjoy the turnouts lately on VF Arena. Let's make some challenges and ideas and post them in this thread! All are welcome to contribute! Thanks folks!

Tricky and jimi Claymore like this.
  13. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Ok @Blitzball Champ and my self are teaming up to do a vf 2 tournament on xbox. This will be called Viper's Pit 2. The first Viper's Pit was for vf5fs and it was on vf arena episode 66 which was over 2 years ago. So who ever is interested post here. There will be prizes including money gift cards and digital game codes for top 3 or 4. We will be working on the dates but it should be in a few weeks or so.

jimi Claymore likes this.
  14. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    MAJOR UPDATE

As of today, I am suspending VF Arena. I don’t know for how long, so please don’t ask right now. I am dealing with a lot right now. My home state of North Carolina is under emergency due to coronavirus outbreak, I am working on a project with my job that is due in a little over a week, I have been put in a position on here where I feel like I have to take sides due to misunderstandings, I am dealing with negativity towards me for reasons I have no idea of, and my head is not really where it needs to be. I seriously need to step away and have some me time, just me time. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I can’t take this anymore and it is draining me! This is nothing against anyone, nor am I upset with anyone, but I am in a position where I just wanna shut down, and instead of doing that, I just need to step away, focus on myself, and regroup. Thank you for understanding.

Blitzball Champ

Technocrow likes this.
  15. jimi Claymore

jimi Claymore Well-Known Member

Well that's heartbreaking, i hope things turn better for you in the future Blitz, good luck!

16. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
  17. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Do whatcha gotta do, mayne. Looking forward to ya coming back refreshed.

beanboy likes this.
  18. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Take your time and do right by yourself Blitzball Champ. All the best.

Technocrow and Tricky like this.
  19. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

That is really sad dude.
    I hope things work out for you. I wish you all of the best.
    Take care. And many prayers for the North Carolina state.

Tumbling Dice and jimi Claymore like this.
  20. Virtua Kazama

Virtua Kazama Well-Known Member

PSN:
    VirtuaKazama
    XBL:
    Virtua Kazama
    That explains why we haven't seen much of VF Arena. Take all the time you need and come back when you are ready.

I guess I'll stream some VF sessions in his place if you guys don't mind. There will be an online tournament this Sunday at 7PM on both mine and TheGVN (FightClubHubbs) Twitch channels.

jimi Claymore and beanboy like this.