1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF ARENA

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Blitzball Champ, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Me and Jacko owns cmoney. He's our bitch for life. You know like a 1850s slave. Lol

2. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Joining us tonight?

3. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
  4. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
  5. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Thursdays are the replacement days if I am unable to do Wednesday, so tonight we are on schedule.

Craigbot likes this.
  6. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Ok everybody I am announcing on open challenge for this week on psn. Anyone want a match then let me know. That is if there is a vf arena this week and if it is still available for psn. I have not played in little while so I want to shake the dust off.

7. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    If you can get a challenger, I'll set it up.

8. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Folks! Thank you all so much for the love and support and numerous matches on 23 episodes of VF Arena in 2015! I look forward to tons more in 2016! Let's keep the VF online scene going strong as much as possible! God bless! Happy New Year! See y'all in 2016!!

Craigbot likes this.
  9. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    New Season of VF Arena starts tonight at 9 PM EST!!!!

10. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
  11. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    ..........I don't know............probably not.

12. BBountyHuntyr

BBountyHuntyr Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    Why not?

13. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Don't think it is successful anymore. Feel like I get a lot of backlash for no reason. VF Arena, the hitlist, all dead.

14. og23

og23 Well-Known Member

What backlash? Who gave you backlash, I haven't seen anything of the sort

leftylizard likes this.
  15. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    @Blitzball Champ, who gave you backlash? VF Arena is a good thing you got there. It kept people coming back for more and to challenge/call out players for matches. Even just for casual matches, it's great.

I know that Wolf doesn't back down from anything, so why should you?

Jason Elbow and Blitzball Champ like this.
  16. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    VF arena was getting positive feedback I thought. I personally enjoyed it.

Blitzball Champ likes this.
  17. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    To be honest, I don't want to stop VF Arena at all, I am just angry and fed up from all the disrespect from certain amounts of people that have always been the same people that either #1 disrespect me on my stream when I don't do anything close to the same in return, #2 only acknowledge whenever I do poorly or lose than even one time when I play decent #3 take time to come on here and take jabs at a game that they know they are not going to play anymore nor accept any challenges as all. People talk so much garbage about wanting to see these big match ups yet they are never the ones to initiate them. I have ALWAYS been on board to initiate them or challenge anyone myself, says the man that took a 10-8 loss to Chief Flash even with him spotting me 8 wins by default. I wanted so much to be a part of this VF Community just like BLACKSTAR's visions of supporting and keeping VF going strong, and it is always awesome to see new and old players, but I get sick and tired of seeing the new and decent players tagged as scrubs from the supposed better players yet they never make an effort to lend a hand and actually care. They only care when they come out of nowhere and beat someone deemed meaningful, and even then, it is considered a fluke or the veteran player is looked down on because he/she lost. I won't name any specific names of those that I feel disrespected by because I am not out to embarrass anyone like some others would or ruin anyone's name because they matter just as much as me, but I just get fed up with the constant disrespect when I nor anyone else deserves it.

18. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    I understand where you're coming from and the backlash of people's comments can be disheartening, but don't let them determine what YOU do with YOUR stream. You do VF Arena because you enjoy the matches, commentary and ways to improve yourself against other players who like the game like you; let's not forget the challenges as well. Everyone will have something negative to say (always), but don't take them on ever, that's a defeat you don't want to have!

Blitzball Champ likes this.
  19. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    A very good and valid point you have there.

Craigbot likes this.
  20. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Ok then, we'll see you back (OOOOOOO.....Wolf calling) :D.