1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

vf art

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Mr. Bungle, Jan 11, 2001.

1. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

i know a few requests for vf art/cg/whatever have been made in the last few months, so i put up some utterly gorgeous pics of headshots and stage pics. they're here: world.std.com/~opus/art/
    enjoy. thanks to dodee for scrounging these up and keeping them safe for so long.

2. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Awesome!! finally Aoi's stage in all It's glory

3. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

holy shit!! those pics are niiiice! too good.

thanks rich/dodde

<font color=red>PICCOLO</font color=red>

4. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

beautyful, does somebody know where I can find some pictures of the japanese cg-portrait-series......i've got only 5 of them(Lion,Lau,Shun,Pai,Kage........Shun's is the best...beautyful song too.....)

5. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

while not up to rich's picture's standards, i have only just stumbled upon this old VF site that has some decent pictures on it, including loads of the very earliest VF3 pictures (even yu suzuki playing VF3).
    it's really a VF2 site, but, anyway, it's here: www.360d.com/vf2

the images section has loads of pictures which you probably haven't seen for a while (and perhaps some you have never seen), so check it out.