1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF BARZ (What line would you use?)

Discussion in 'General' started by HotSauceNelly, Oct 4, 2020.

1. HotSauceNelly

HotSauceNelly Well-Known Member

Be creative people! Have fun with it! I wrote this and had no idea what line to use to finish this off. Lol! :LOL: What line would you use?

""""The B.S in VF is a sight to behold, nonetheless a fan of the B.S....I'm sold! Do we choose VF or does VF choose us, whichever whatever to play is a must! The Bountys...the Trickys...the Moneys...the Boss, the Crazys...the Reapers and of course the Sauce! The Jimis the Rodneys with one common goal, to release the gem out that nitaku coal. Tactics and strates meant to cause stress and query, liken to that Smurf-Fu chaos theory. We Blitz the arena to stake claim to fame, all of us gathering for the love of the game. We flow in the dojo to keep it frame tight, steal a win like a gentlemen or a thief in the night. Train hard, take L's, lick your wounds through it all........""""""":whistle:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
    jimi Claymore and kungfusmurf like this.
  2. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

the #1 Hater takes it all....

YOLO..

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  3. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    I blues shit/ Got two fists crackin up a few ribs/ I 9 golden letter pee on'em when I do it/ and you kid can get hit wit err thang on my movelist/ rendering your well thought out strats and vf knowledge useless/ I aimed at the clout chasing inept fuck trying to be all chummy/ boy I could slap ya wit all hunnids rubber banded to my dick and you still couldn't See Money/ I'm wit tha shit my lion is sick/ I cut all fuckboys down to size and tell ya it just a lil Nick( y )/ and tell ya bitch to come lick me/ but now nowadays separating the truth from fraud is getting a lot more Tricky/ my style too much for you handle with yo feeble ass minds/ you couldn't gain a w even if you screamed Ichiban 100000 times in his non existent prime/ Imma always hand you lame dudes out a L/ cuz fighting me is like being fucked off in a jail/ or a proverbial hell/ so now you have to ask yourself how n tha fuck you can ever hope to prevail/so save that bullshit for ya mamma/ Cuz I'll select King and Virtually beat up any Kazama/ and start bombing like Osama/ while sipping brews wit Obama/ i issue out L's and hit ya wit tha Lama ya honor!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
    HotSauceNelly and jimi Claymore like this.
  4. HotSauceNelly

Damn 3rd shift!!!! You went in on that one! I see what you did there! Lol!

Jason Elbow likes this.
  5. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Oh I forgot to add one more bar. I left someone out lol.

6. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Bruh..you just gonna leave me out?! I am heartbroken .. lol anyway heres how I would finish the line:
    The rise and fall/ to emerge through it all/ on my Pokémon steez I gotta conquer'em all!

7. HotSauceNelly

It happened spontaneously and I just wrote what came to mind. By the the time I was done I said to myself: "Damn...3rd shift should be in this!" But I couldn't think of a line. Lol!