1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF Circuit Directory

Discussion in 'VF Circuit' started by akai, Sep 27, 2013.

1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    If you like VF, and play online come join us in online gatherings of VFing!
    Last Updated: October 29, 2013​

General Information
    Introduction and How to Register - if you never participated in the Circuit before, please check this link
    General Rules and Guidelines - for both individual and team events

Individual Events Specific Information
    2-1. September Qualifier (September 29, 2013) -
    2-2. October Qualifier (October 27, 2013) –
    2-3. November Qualifier (November 24, 2013) –

Team Battles Specific Information
    VF Circuit Team Tournament (December 15, 2013)

Ranking Ladder (Test Phase)
    Europe PSN League
    Europe XBL League
    North America PSN League
    North America XBL League

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  2. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    VF Circuit FAQ (October 26, 2013)
    Q1. What is the VF Circuit? A. This is a free region-based online league for anyone around the world.

Q2. I lived in region "X." Can I participate in the VF Circuit? A. If there are at least 3 people or teams within your region "X," then yes you can participate. It all depends on the interest of the people. Last season, some players from Russia and Japan participated in the Circuit, with Russia having its own Championship at the end. The more players that participate the more defined a region can be.

Q3. The VF Circuit Season has already started, am I still able to register and participate in the events? A. Yes, you can still register for the VF Circuit (follow the directions in the Introduction and How to Register Thread). After registering once, you can sign-up for each individual event within the Circuit (you will have to sign-up for each individual event in order for me to make a bracket before the start of the event).

Q4. I registered for the first season of VF Circuit, do I need to register again for the second season? A. If the information from the first season is still accurate then you do not need to send your information again to me.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  3. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Based on feedback (@Chibitox and @Unicorn) - this one thread will direct everyone to all the different information and events related to the VF Circuit. All previous sticky threads have been unstickied and the FAQ is now the second post of this thread.

Please use this thread to provide feedback on improving on the Circuit and to ask your questions.

===

Chibitox - if you did not saw the shoutbox answer to your question:

Question: Before the Team Match begins, the Home Team’s captain declares their player for Matchup 1, do we declare what character he will be playing also? Answer: Yes. All the players should declare their character when they determine their order.

===

Tonight I will write up more details on how the individual and team events will be run. Remember, for Season 2 we are playing matches outside of the Room Mode and will be using the Replay Save/Upload feature. We need everyone to be on VFDC (the reason I have everyone needing an account here)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  4. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Updated the first post with links to the November 24 Individual Qualifiers and also the December 15 team event.