1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF Circuit Pre-Registration Gift Updates

Discussion in 'VF Circuit' started by akai, Nov 20, 2013.

1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Before Season 1 started and the online league did not even had a name, several people signed up to participate in the Circuit. As a token of appreciation for their support I wanted to give something to them. For various reasons, I have not had the time to make them (sorry!). So this thread is just to show the work in progress as they are being worked on.

@Tocuh - "Dragonslayer"
    @Shinobi - "ViewtiFul"
    @Zass - "Suplex"
    @Aidan - "Pastafari"
    @BG_Akira - "Virtuous"
    @Daydream - "Banana"
    @westtrade - "Deathfist"
    @AnimalStaccato - "Sleep"

Zass, Shinobi and Tocuh like this.
  2. Tocuh

Tocuh Well-Known Member

take your time, we all can wait for it ;)
    if you need help (or money for the shipping costs), just tell us, I think everyone of us likes to help you out ;)

Shinobi, akai and BlackGeneral like this.
  3. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    Same here, Akai! Thank you for your time and effort. VF Circuit is the best thing to all the VFers who can't travel to play offline.

Tocuh likes this.