1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF Circuit Training lobby for 9/16/2012

Discussion in 'VF Circuit' started by Chibiaya, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    I will be hosting a training lobby for anyone who wants to get practice before the major today. This is not limited to just america, This also can include people outside of america who wants practice. I wont be playing. I will simply be streaming and working on the quality of the stream for the majors. If you are interested in practicing before the major, please post here. Thank you :)

2. Chibiaya

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    Lobby is up in the event that anyone wants practice games

3. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    hey Chibiaya, what's up? Quick question, how often do you do the training lobby sessions? Do you have a schedule avaiable? Thanks for your help.

4. Chibiaya

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    Hello, I am willing to do them anytime. usually on days when there is a circuit match coming up. Or you could just PM Me

Craigbot likes this.
  5. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Ok, no problem. I can always use some training to get better at VF. So I'll let you when I'm ready. Thanks!