1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF Circuit Training Sessions

Discussion in 'VF Circuit' started by akai, Sep 10, 2012.

1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Mentioned this in the past in a thread, but I thought it should deserve its own thread (now the the Circuit have its own forum section)

Training Sessions
    Feel lost when playing the game? Want to improve? At my best, I am an intermediate level player, but I am fairly knowledgeable on the game basic system. 1 on 1 or several people in a room with the single purpose to train for a couple hours...I think it will evolve with time. This is geared toward those that finished in the bottom third of their brackets. Post in here and we can work something out.

Note
    The goal is to improve one's game and not just to play matches. Everyone learn in a certain style and everyone might have a different way of teaching...

Unicorn likes this.
  2. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    I know im not part of the circuit but i would be willing to help if it was needed.

3. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    I'm interested in helping. I may know a little about teaching.

4. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    If it gets a lot of people wanting to do it, we can get something more regularly set up.

Marly - that would be great, especially since you are from Europe, also.

If you are shy, you can send it through messages (through private conversations on VFDC or the email I use to send info to VF Circuit participants.)

Edit: Scheduling privately, a regular time/day to train.

5. Zass

Zass Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Zass30
    I would like to take you up on this. I am interested in improving my game and would very much like to train 1-1 to get better. What would the next steps be?

6. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Anybody who wants to train 1 v 1 player matches, hit me up

PSN: oBLACKSTARo
    XBL: BLACKSTAR84i

I wanna build up my Sarah

7. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    i'm interested. i could use some serious help with my game.

8. Chinsilver

Chinsilver Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ChinTitan
    i'll be interested as i spend most time in dojo

9. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Hmmm, it looks like a lot of other people are interested in training sessions also. Might have to rethink how to do this then ^_^ .

10. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    I'd go ahead with whatever you intended. If you have to make additional or different plans i'm sure some people will appreciate it, but not everything can be all inclusive.

11. daRockReaper

daRockReaper Shadow Hammer MADNESS Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    I would love to get in some games in a longer set to improve my game if you find me on PSN( daRockReaper) just send a invite

12. phanatik

phanatik Well-Known Member

XBL:
    I phanatik I
    I'm down to help. If you want help, PM me.

13. jb3777

jb3777 Member

PSN:
    Ronin_Sixshooter
    I could really use some help in VF. I usually rely on tricks to win because I dont have a good understanding of the basic system. Good players turn me into a punching bag and it feels like any move I throw will be beaten.

14. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    If you want, we can scheduled private weekly scheduled training sessions. Message sent.

15. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    I would be willing to do my part too and it would be a great way to meet people that I don't normally see most of the time. I will learn something from it too so I can't complain about it.