1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF DOJO.net GG's thREAD

Discussion in 'General' started by Mackfactor, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Mackfactor

Mackfactor Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    Neways, i was kinda curious if they have something like a Good games thread on the Japanese VF website, i think its VFDOJO.net or sumthing.. i was trying to google and translate stuff but i couldnt find their forums?? Neways, can someone help me find a link to their forums.. and perhaps their GG's thread thanks.

2. Xzyx987X

Xzyx987X Well-Known Member

Here is a link to the BBS: http://www.vfdojo.net/bbs/board/ But, it's a Japanese style BBS, so it may not be quite what you were expecting. Seems pretty underpopulated as well. I wonder why Japanese websites seem to prefer 2ch style BBSs over full fledged forums.

3. Mackfactor

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    thanks xzy,
    dam I CANT translate this.. maybe i can do a google translator thing at home. at work atm.

4. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    I'm guessing it's because they work well on phones.

5. Mackfactor

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    baaah, this sucks, evrytime i write it says unallowed.

6. Xzyx987X

Xzyx987X Well-Known Member