1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF: Final Tuned info

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Pai_Garu, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

Re: :cry:

GODDAMN IT JOSH

SHUT

THE FUCK

UP

i swear you have done nothing but complain about EVERY FUCKING THING in this thread

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE THROW, OK? it's a perfectly normal fucking throw!!! WHAT IS THERE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT???

2. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

True ...

3. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Dandy_j, go find some pictures of the vf development squad and have a circle jerk with the rest of your friends and then comment to yourselves how straight you are. I have the right to voice my opionion and if i happen to find fault with something I will say so. This is a discussion about the information we have been getting about final tuned and so far I am not that excitedf or the reasons I have stated already.

4. Nashi

Nashi Well-Known Member

I have only one thing to say: as long as the game comes to the xbox with a free arcade stick, then I'll get it.

5. GKaizerZero

GKaizerZero Well-Known Member

just Xbox? no fair! if you microsoft flunkies were to get a free arcade stick, then us sony cronies must have one as well. nuff said.

and i did NOT mean for that to rhyme.

6. DarkSparda

DarkSparda Well-Known Member

Not a bad idea...

7. Mindscan

Mindscan Active Member

why would sega release any VF game on X Box? X Box doesn't sell well in Japland

8. Nashi

Nashi Well-Known Member

Who cares? I don't give a fuck about VF nowadays.. I don't have anyone to play evo with, so, fuckit.

"Get some friends!". Yeah dude.. I have friends, but none likes to spend their time practising for VFevo.

It's pretty simple...If US is huge, and there are a few players who like the game, just imagine Portugal...

There are no Portuguese people here besides me. There are no VF channels on portuguese IRC servers. No one likes the game. Portuguese gamers (read: Total Fuckwads), like games like Tekken and Counterstrike. Games where your stupidity is invited, and using tactics is like murdering someone, but you're not even judged. People just kill you (read: Flame you/Ban you from servers/Call you a damn cheater/Call you a nerd).

Maybe when I go to Japan, I'll start playing VF6 then. Until then.. I quit it.

Besides...I spent a whole lotta money just to get my arcade stick from Japan. To be more precise.. 240dollars.. (Euros..it's the same crap anyway). And you ask me: "Why is that?", well..because in Portugal, the system that receives stuff from outside the country, makes you pay a LOT of money for it. And you also have to pay a LOT of money for the transportation to your home.

I love my country..really... -_-

9. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

sounds like someone needs to start playing tekken and counter strike

10. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

i think he just needs to get laid /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

11. Devil7om

Devil7om Well-Known Member

or both. /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

12. Nashi

Nashi Well-Known Member

I've played CS and Tekken and fucked 17 girls since 1st january.

Fear me. /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif

13. GKaizerZero

big pimpin on the Iberian penninsula. nothin beats that.

14. Nashi

Nashi Well-Known Member

Well, anyways..I just wish Portugal was a part of Spain... It would make life a whole lot better...

Portugal is the worst country in the European Union. We're at the top in the worst charts... But I don't want to talk about it.. Go look for it yourself.. Portugal simply sucks.

If you think US has any kind of corruption in the Government, then PUH-LEASE, do not come to Portugal.. We already have many Government people arrested. People from television too. Many worked with "children" if you know what I mean.. Pedo...

Pretty sad isn't it..

15. GKaizerZero

its really that harsh?!?

seriously?!? i would've never imagined. i always that Portugal was one of the less troubled european nations. guess not, eh?

16. Nashi

Nashi Well-Known Member

Re: its really that harsh?!?

Unfortunatly, that's not true. Portugal is 10 years late compared to Spain. Portugal is 30 years late compared to Japan or US. Portugal might look good from the outside. But living here is hell... I'm not joking.. I wish I was... We are taught since kids that our country was a country of honor (yes..in fact our ancestors worked hard to get our independence..), and that someone fucked it all up, and we are the future. We kids, are here to fix it up..

Well... just so that you can have an idea.. Portugal is the country with most cell phones per person in the world.. Almost EVERYONE has a cell phone.. And we are so fucking poor.. Which means one thing: Portuguese people spend money where they shouldn't..

I could just keep talking about Portugal, but it would get worst and worst, and it honestly has nothing to do with the thread. If you need more info about Portugal's horrifying way of living, just PM me.

17. Mysterious_Red

Mysterious_Red Well-Known Member

IMHO Portugal OWNS canada, big time baby!!!

so does every other nation i guess /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

18. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

wtf, mate?

<font color="yellow">.cheers.</font>

19. GKaizerZero

you just reminded of that flash cartoon, How it will end. specifically austrailia's reaction to the events in the flash.

20. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

I am quoting it, actually. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<font color="yellow">.cheers.</font>