1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Vf Flash Movies

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by KillaOfVanilla, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Why doesn't anyone make any VF Flash movies?Is it that none of you think that flash movies would go well with the series?

2. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

yeah bu-wha?

3. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Then make some, if you feel "they would go well with the series"... Whatever that means.

4. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    Who the hell watches flash movies anyway?

I'd rather have more character strats on this site for Evo (Jeffry and Akira have them but not Vanessa?) than disposable cartoons.

5. Vith_Dos

Vith_Dos Well-Known Member

I personally would enjpy watching a well made toon. Lets see what you got

6. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

yah same here, lets see it

7. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Why doesn't anyone make VF4FT for PC while we're waiting for VF5? It would go well with the series!

P.S. You may use Flash.

[ QUOTE ]
    I'd rather have more character strats on this site for Evo (Jeffry and Akira have them but not Vanessa?) than disposable cartoons.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Don't hold your breath. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

8. Vith_Dos

[ QUOTE ]
    GLC said:
    fap fap fap ..

[/ QUOTE ]

9. I don't have money to buy flash. Why is everyone so cynical?

10. Vith_Dos

Cyncism about non gameplay related things runs high around here. Don't midn them. There isnt much fan made stuff present on this board and this game isnt as popular as many of the other fighting games so thats the main reason there arent any flash movies about VF in the first place ( not to mention its a 3d game)