1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF for PC

Discussion in 'Console' started by PolakStyles, Apr 30, 2005.

1. PolakStyles

PolakStyles Member

Ok I found out that the latest version of VF for PC is VF 2 now i was wondering how i could get that to work with XP...

2. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    Turn your desktop to 16 bit and it should be fine. Try running it in compatabilty mode(win 98) but this isn't the thread to be asking questions about problems with VF2. Hope this helps

3. PolakStyles

PolakStyles Member

ok Well what does compability mode mean, and how do i change to that.

4. Jide

PSN:
    Blatant
    Right click on your vf2.exe go to properties.. after that click on the compatibility tab. Check the box "run this program.." for then select win98 press okay and run your vf2

5. PolakStyles

PolakStyles Member

yah but i dont have 98 I have XP

6. Jide

PSN:
    Blatant
    The instructions are for XP... just follow the instructions and the game should run fine.