1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF Gift

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by KillaOfVanilla, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Lets say that you won a Virtua Fighter Tournament and as a prize, you had to choose three games out of the whole VF Series inorder for them to be compact into a single disk for you to play on the computer.Which three games would you choose and why:

Virtua Fighter

Virtua Fighter Remix

Virtua Fighter 2

Virtua Fighter 3 Team Battle

Virtua Fighter 4

Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution

Virtua Fighter Final Tuned

Fighters Megamix

Virtua Fighter Animation

Virtua Fighter Kids

(If you choose either VF1 or 2, then state from which specific system you want the game on)

2. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

you forgot vf kids

3. Czar

Czar New Member

I would choose VF4: Final Tuned( because they should've brought that to the states), VF2 for the PS2( because VF2 was the first VF I was good at), and VF3: Team Battle( because I have never played it before). <font color="blue"> </font>

4. Taiyoken

Taiyoken Member

I think I would take VF3tb, VF Kids (sounds so funny /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif) and maybe FT.

5. Megaten

Megaten Member

Probably VF Kids (since I never had a chance to play it on the Saturn back in the day), VF Remix (again, never got to play it on the Saturn)...and probably VF4, because I sold my copy and would love to screw around with Kumite Mode again.