1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF hayato Computer Repair's

Discussion in 'General' started by VFhayato, Oct 25, 2010.

1. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

Hey guys just start doing a facebook group on my work I do when I have spare time. I've been doing this for a long time on the side to help people out in NYC when fixing systems to computer's.
    So today I'm finally letting this out on my work that I do for over a long time now.

I've been having a lot of people come and see me to fix their machines so I'm thinking of opening up a workshop very soon,which I'm still looking into.

My price is reasonable.
    Chris computer repair's

2. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

I Fix Machine!

Hey dudes I now have a Like page for "I Fix Machine" This just some things I do when i'm not working or just want to show some of my work. I took down the facebook group and started a Like page if any you want to check it out I will love it.

All I do is just build,mod,try new things out.
    Thanks guys. [​IMG]

I Fix Machine
    [​IMG]

3. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

Re: I Fix Machine!

yo people,

get on facebook and like this fucking page. do it! Shangri-la awaits and is just a click away.

4. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Re: I Fix Machine!

On it!